If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're definitely one of the main ones I'm slandering once Ryo shows good feats again. Thx that you posted i didn't remember your username
Hella ppl did the same thing when kaido was getting injured and impaled by “weak ass” scabbards then started sucking kaido off again when they saw good feats from him. The op community does this almost every 20-50 chapters💀💀

Once called *most hyped man* Dragon just got completely overshadowed by Sabo, literally he did far more than whatever Dragon did

What an disappointment

Dragon might just relegated to cheer daddy's role
Will be interesting to see Sabo new bounty. Wouldn't be surprised if he matched the nova trio and went above them.
Sabo is the real deal. Oda has done wonders with his storyline. He is a much better character for Oda to freely hype and flesh out since his dream and goals do not conflict with those of Luffy the MC. He wouldn't have the same freedom with Ace.

So you've now changed the rethoric from "you having confirmation bias on what you WANT to happen" to "you having confirmation bias on what you THINK is going to happen"

Nothing else needs to be added to see what a retarded flawed logic you are spouting.

Also: really? That's your best argument for the Marineford exchange? When I was talking SPECIFICALLY about how Teach reacted and not about what Shanks said?

Now I understand why no one takes your theories seriously lol

:ihaha:
Yes, no one takes my theories seriously. I didn't get like 20 tags this spoiler thread about Shanks and multiple people constantly reading my sig links and talking about it.

But yes, no one.

What Barto did is like the equivalent of spitting in someone’s face infront of an entire crowd then acting like he did nothing wrong. Pretty sure majority of ppl in shanks’s shoes would go deal with Barto themselves instead of sending someone from their crew to do it like you implied
yeah right, he would rather go and kill/torture LUFFY'S Subordinate than to tell Luffy to make him stop :seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.