If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah right, he would rather go and kill/torture LUFFY'S Subordinate than to tell Luffy to make him stop :seriously:
Brother shanks is an emperor. Imagine if some wack ass pirate like Barto that barely gets any attention compared to top tier pirates is going around in a yonko territory and disrespecting said yonko. Why are you even surprised shanks reacted like that. He did what any sane person with a brain would do.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Will be interesting to see Sabo new bounty. Wouldn't be surprised if he matched the nova trio and went above them.
Sabo is the real deal. Oda has done wonders with his storyline. He is a much better character for Oda to freely hype and flesh out since his dream and goals do not conflict with those of Luffy the MC. He wouldn't have the same freedom with Ace.
But Sabo is still *Yesterday* character compared to Dragon

Dragon is 20++ years and still on hype, him getting overshadowed like this is bad for him

Yes, no one takes my theories seriously. I didn't get like 20 tags this spoiler thread about Shanks and multiple people constantly reading my sig links and talking about it.

But yes, no one.
Oh thank good you're not even gonna try to dismiss the change in rethoric part because your brain can't feasibly do it. :kobeha:

Yes, focus on my belittlement about your little online forums achievements! Lots of people love you Paperchampion! What would this forum do without your insightful theories about Shanks! :finally:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Momo is taking greenbull away. His feat was transforming into the plant golem and thats it. Hes not going to fight the scabbards, the alliance, or yamato again. Momo is going to convince him to fuck off. There's your admiral

Status
Not open for further replies.