If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But Sabo is still *Yesterday* character compared to Dragon

Dragon is 20++ years and still on hype, him getting overshadowed like this is bad for him
True, he is being treated as the old order alongside big mom and Kaido imo. Luffy and the others are taking staring roles in the pirate world while Sabo is stepping into prominence in the revo business.
Dragon though being a D will eventually get his shine at some point.

believing in the law very strongly doesn't take away from his evil even one bit , Fujitora and GB cannot possibly be friends , compare this :
- First thing Aramaki does in Wano is get ready to slaughter the civilians
- First thing Fujitora does in Dressrosa is get ready to protect all the civilians
It's pretty obvious , they have polar opposite interpretation of "justice" just like Akainu and Aokiji
No the first thing both of them do in their respective arcs is make a show of power.

Fujitora dropped a gambling hall down a hole
Ryokugyu turns an ex prison into a horrifying forest

After that let’s see Fujitora is willing to let a country of people die to prove a point about the warlords while Ryokugyu is willing to kill a country of people just to capture Luffy.

Honestly seems like they’d get along greatly.

Learn to read you illiterate dud, the rethoric part is simple:

You first said "you having confirmation bias on what you WANT to happen" to my first post, and after I clarified that it isn't my preference that Shanks dies by Teach or that Shanks is secretly evil/a schemer (quite the contrary in fact) you instantly jump to "you having confirmation bias on what you THINK is going to happen" regarding my arguments.

You felt threatened because your weak ass brain can't work out someone thinking something without resorting on "random bias" like the stupid dumbfuck you are. :kobeha:
I mean, if you want to get petty and extremely specific with my wording, sure, there is a difference.

However, what you want vs what you think doesn't fucking matter. Nothing, in the last 1000 chapters of one piece, has suggested Shanks is dying by Blackbeard or being offscreened. There is nothing you or anyone else can actually show or prove without using bias to try and prove your point.

You call me illiterate and yet can't comprehend that the point of the conversation (the fucking post wasn't even directed at you, you quoted me AFTER, not before) what NOT to post in response to Shanks having death flags. Nothing at Marineford or Shanks scar suggests the event is happening.

You can want it. You can think it. Doesn't mean it's happening lmao. Grow up.

No the first thing both of them do in their respective arcs is make a show of power.

Fujitora dropped a gambling hall down a hole
Ryokugyu turns an ex prison into a horrifying forest

After that let’s see Fujitora is willing to let a country of people die to prove a point about the warlords while Ryokugyu is willing to kill a country of people just to capture Luffy.

Honestly seems like they’d get along greatly.
you took me literally when i said "first thing" , i mean "one of the first things".
Fujitora didn't let anyone die , he was trusting Luffy to do that in his stead because his duty as a admiral interfered with killing doffy, if Luffy failed Fujitora would have saved everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.