Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Not telling you anything anymore.

You outed my ability.

Then you used it to frame me with isoing posts incompletely.

Did it click you if I was purple then why I will vote wolf and then build case on hime for being purple the vary next day?

Did it click you if I was purple then hime flipping not purple but town would put me in bad spot?

I am done with you lind.

You lost my trust
Building a case on hime wouldn't make that you suspicious whether you voted for Krogo or if she flipped town. She was quite universally suspected.

Don't give up like this. If I am wrong about you, then yeah, I'm sorry, but I'm obviously getting suspicious of everyone here 'cause nobody except Joygirl with her reads, which I heavily disagree with, is posting in this thread and this game seems like it's almost solvable. So I need info here.

J

Joygirl1

Natalija already had a vig role, how likely is the existence of a second town vig? Another point that makes me believe that Lind is scum. Plus he refuses to claim for no good reason, wanted to lynch me first and then wanted to lynch Reborn.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Natalija already had a vig role, how likely is the existence of a second town vig? Another point that makes me believe that Lind is scum. Plus he refuses to claim for no good reason, wanted to lynch me first and then wanted to lynch Reborn.
I actually wouldn't mind just lynching you today. I have disagreed with every single post you have made.

Also, if you read Nat's role carefully and thought about it for a minute, and then ISO'd me you'd understand.

J

Joygirl1

I actually wouldn't mind just lynching you today. I have disagreed with every single post you have made.

Also, if you read Nat's role carefully and thought about it for a minute, and then ISO'd me you'd understand.
Yeah, you want to lynch me most likely because you´re scum.

Still waiting for your claim. Tell me what I have to understand instead of making such non-helpful statements.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Yeah, you want to lynch me most likely because you´re scum.

Still waiting for your claim. Tell me what I have to understand instead of making such non-helpful statements.
No. I want to lynch you 'cause you're here busting my balls when you you haven't read the thread and saying statements I heavily disagree with like lynching Marimo.

Why do you want my claim so badly? Go to the threadmarks - got to the night 2 WU where Conq died and read one or two pages after that.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Building a case on hime wouldn't make that you suspicious whether you voted for Krogo or if she flipped town. She was quite universally suspected.

Don't give up like this. If I am wrong about you, then yeah, I'm sorry, but I'm obviously getting suspicious of everyone here 'cause nobody except Joygirl with her reads, which I heavily disagree with, is posting in this thread and this game seems like it's almost solvable. So I need info here.
Hime was getting universally suspected?

Did you forget that sus on hime actually picked up because of my case on hime being purple D2?

Purple by that time lost two members and ratchet was another sus so if you are sussing me for purple then did you really think it through that why if I was purple would cast sus on someone else being purple and literally put myself in the spotlight?

And, if you want info then why aren't you pressuring those who are coasting or barely doing anything?

Can't scums coast? What makes you think scums are among the active ones?

You fed everything I can do to scums and then tried to frame me instead and you call this collecting info and then you say don't give up? Lol

I am really pissed lind.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Hime was getting universally suspected?

Did you forget that sus on hime actually picked up because of my case on hime being purple D2?

Purple by that time lost two members and ratchet was another sus so if you are sussing me for purple then did you really think it through that why if I was purple would cast sus on someone else being purple and literally put myself in the spotlight?

And, if you want info then why aren't you pressuring those who are coasting or barely doing anything?

Can't scums coast? What makes you think scums are among the active ones?

You fed everything I can do to scums and then tried to frame me instead and you call this collecting info and then you say don't give up? Lol

I am really pissed lind.
You think the scums are the players coasting? 'Cause I'm tagging them and they aren't replying at all.

Like 3 of them - Lanji, Mango and Rayan claim to have no actions and Lanji is a conditional miller. That miller claim could very well be town.

Then that leaves only Mango and Rayan out of which Mango claimed that he has some anti-janitor ability and Rayan is some vanilla town it seems.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Maybe Doddsy is the guy who redirected Marimo, but then he also said the truth about Baki's action night 2.

Maybe Baki can be scum 'cause he unvoted on Hime when I wanted her lynched last day phase, but his passive claim is somewhat believable, I'm kinda conflicted.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Baki claimed this:
Interesting, your passive sounds like something a town role will have.
I also got a passive alike to yours, so basically if I vote scum right, at night I get something, and if I vote a town member, I get fooked basically, so I wont rly vote unless Im somehow sure(only my last vote counts in a dp for za passive).
I will pay attention to you tho, you dont look green enough even with that passive.
So basically he said he gets fucked if he votes a town member and he gets some boost if he votes a scum member and that he won't vote unless he's sure.

And then said the below post this day phase:
Was crushed last night, this is what happens when i dont hve a vote eos , the alternative for good lynch/bad are better/worse.... got only 1 ability also
Apparently he gets role crushed for not voting. I have no idea then why he said he won't vote unless he's sure if not voting someone gets him role crushed.

Status
Not open for further replies.