If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Kaidou don't even attack momo after that.
So not only did Kaido take much more damage from Momonosuke than Green Bull did,

But Green Bull easily counter attacked and wrapped Momo up in vines while Kaido was too scared to fight Momo back? Green Bull is literally fighting 7v1 but still wrapped Momo up while Kaido was fighting 3 v 1 and still could not counterattack Momo making him scream in pain, lol

He’s obviously gonna be in pain. What did you expect? Do you think he doesn’t feel pain? Y’all just say anything on here
i expected it to play exactly like it did
if you think me pointing out he's hurt is out of place, then blame the guys who spent all month long wanking GB saying he will walk through the alliance, he's stronger than Kaido and that the only one that maybe has a chance is Luffy
momonosuke will fight him

So not only did Kaido take much more damage from Momonosuke than Green Bull did,

But Green Bull easily counter attacked and wrapped Momo up in vines while Kaido was too scared to fight Momo back? Green Bull is literally fighting 7v1 but still wrapped Momo up while Kaido was fighting 3 v 1 and still could not counterattack Momo making him scream in pain, lol
Greenbull is having a time with Nerfed Scabbards.

momonosuke needs to prove that he has what it takes to protect the country from outside interference
oden was strong enough to protect wano but he was naive / was tricked
momo has the strength but he will also be a wise leader and won't leave the country
momo is going to show GB the door

i expected it to play exactly like it did
if you think me pointing out he's hurt is out of place, then blame the guys who spent all month long wanking GB saying he will walk through the alliance, he's stronger than Kaido and that the only one that maybe has a chance is Luffy
momonosuke will fight him
Ppl are right tho. An admiral is stronger than anyone in the alliance except luffy. They’re retards for thinking he can solo the alliance tho. And y’all needa stop acting like momo wanting to fight greenbull for yamato means something. Does that mean pre timeskip luffy is beating aokiji or giving him a hard fight bc he fought him for his crew?

Status
Not open for further replies.