If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s fair, I’m open to the idea that Imu has special strong fighters aside from the Navy though. These fighters could be celestial dragons themselves
Imu does not have complete trust in the Navy anyways. The Navy and admirals can betray him, that’s exactly why they don’t even know of his existence
CP-0 already failed being that special group but that doesn’t mean the idea is closed

tell me how Yamato hitting Aramaki with adv CoC and doing nothing
is a better feat than
Queen cracking Big Mom head with hakiless headbutt and knocking her out

I'm all ears :sanmoji:
He headbutt her and all it did was remove her amnesia. She didn't feel much pain, and she didn't even scream or cough blood. Sure she gritted her teeth but that was a bit forced since a giant dinosaur was pressing on her head. Meanwhile Aramaki was in an awakened form and being super aggressive and then got slammed into the ground and gritted his teeth and remarked that the haki was genuinely threatening. Has big mom said anything that queen ( or the other commanders even ) has done is remarkable and threatening at all? Because she tanked a surprise head butt by him, no homies, no haki, no devil fruit amps, nothing but raw durability.
Post automatically merged:

lol queen got destroyed by a mascot
Lmfao

I could but admiral tards have unlocked ARI ( Advanced Relentless Ignorance ) and will even ignore the most basic facts like 3+3=6 if it means they can wank an admiral
I don't know, buddy.

Emperortards usually like to come up with piss poor excuses.

- Whitebeard was sick when he fought an admiral. Even though WB was consistently labeled as the strongest man in the world in the manga and the databook DURING his bout.

- Big Mom wasn't her self when she went on a rampage due to her hunger. Even though her hunger issues/weakness is innately...well her.

- Big Mom blacked out because of amnesia/getting her noggin rocked by a YC2. Even though, again, that is how she reacts to certain damages.

- Big Mom was goofed on by characters like Franky, Brook, Jinbei, Nico, etc... WELL... IT'S GAG ANYWAY! Even though she was consistently shown to be a weak ass; she tried to attack Luffy with a named technique when fully fed and she still missed. I guess gag too, right?

The list goes on.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That’s fair, I’m open to the idea that Imu has special strong fighters aside from the Navy though. These fighters could be celestial dragons themselves
I don’t expect Imu to have complete trust in the Navy anyways. The Navy and admirals can betray him, that’s exactly why they don’t even know of his existence
CP-0 already failed being that special group but that doesn’t mean the idea is closed
Bruh.. the Knight of the Gods are most probably gonna be the next Gifters/SMILE users with ridiculous designs that Oda finds "funny" for some retarded reason lmao.
It's just Oda hyping glorified fodder before throwing them away.

Chopper is probably the only SH that hasnt shown any type of PL progression.

No strength training in the timeskip. No haki training. No new uses of his DF since Ennies Lobby. At best he only control of MP which isnt even that strong or shown to be useful.

Hes basically pre timeskip Chopper but he can control MP for longer periods of time. Oh yh and he lost freaking Arm Point.
----

We all shouldve seen this coming when Chopper came out the TS looking like hes 4.

it was there in the summary thread....
I skimmed over it. If it was in the summary thread then why the hell did you post it here then? ........................

Hey, I love periods too!

The lengths you are going to drive agendas.

First it was Greenbull went all out and used Awakening.
Turns out, all he used was the basic application of his Devil Fruit, to create/control/transform into Forests as the Forest Man.

Next it was Greenbull used "Forbidden Technique".
Which got negged by Eten Boby and pretty much anyone who knows Japanese/simple Narrative Logic.

Now it is Greenbull would be "fatally wounded" by TB... when that attack that didn't even K/O Ulti for more than 5 mins.

Why do you hate Aramaki so much, Ndule? Lol :nicagesmile:
And another feat for Katakuri, the only one that can match a Yonkou. :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.