If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that Greenbull arrived and got such a entrance my Top 10 current strongest in Wano would look like this

1. Luffy
2. Kaido
3. Greenbull
4. Big Mom
5. Zoro
6. Yamato
7/8. Law
8/7. Kid
9. Marco
10. King/Sanji

:pepelit:
Why is big mom below green bull? Unless you're just trolling I'm pretty sure she can burn him and slice him apart, very simple honestly. Only Admiral that might give her smoke is Kizaru, but his light speed traveling isn't too broken due to how linear it is.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
The length y'all going to try make excuses

It was a base yamato bonk
Adcoc or not, she's not even that super serious when she did that attack

Give it up already,

Oda didn't wanna embarrass GB even more or else he would have made Yamato use TB and have GB fatally wounded
The lengths you are going to drive agendas.

First it was Greenbull went all out and used Awakening.
Turns out, all he used was the basic application of his Devil Fruit, to create/control/transform into Forests as the Forest Man.

Next it was Greenbull used "Forbidden Technique".
Which got negged by Eten Boby and pretty much anyone who knows Japanese/simple Narrative Logic.

Now it is Greenbull would be "fatally wounded" by TB... when that attack that didn't even K/O Ulti for more than 5 mins.

Why do you hate Aramaki so much, Ndule? Lol :nicagesmile:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž
I could but admiral tards have unlocked ARI ( Advanced Relentless Ignorance ) and will even ignore the most basic facts like 3+3=6 if it means they can wank an admiral
We have made nothing but manga-based arguments lol. It’s you guys who deny that Kaido took damage from AdCoC while Green Bull did not, which is just objectively and observably true.

Status
Not open for further replies.