If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it happens, I don't think it's gonna be a low diff or anything tho, Dragon is surely a top tier. I would just like it to not be off paneled as usual:feelscryingman:
Yep. That's one of my fears too.
If that happens then we can only hope that a canon movie will be about RA's adventures.

But I do have a feeling we will get to see Dragon soon enough. There's too much spotlight on the RAs at the moment. Oda better not screw this up!

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
By the way what do you think made BM sleep:

1- Queens hit knocking her out
2- Her complaining about being tired and hungry all the way to Udon and then recovering her memories

What do you think happened.
Isn't it obvious lol?

Well I guess the same can be said that two admirals couldn't do shit to sabo is also portrayal going based on what odas is trying to show. Glad we on the same page
"Two Admirals couldn't do shit to Sabo"
Yeah that's as good as ignoring all context and saying that Two Emperors couldn't do shit to Killer on the Rooftop.
We have explicit confirmation that the Admirals were nerfed and all that happened was the Revos escaping out of Mariejoa with Kuma. The "loss" of the Navy was losing face by allowing such an attack of Mariejoa to happen in the first place. Saying two Admirals can't do shit to Sabo based off of that is insane wank.

The length y'all going to try make excuses

It was a base yamato bonk
Adcoc or not, she's not even that super serious when she did that attack

Give it up already,

Oda didn't wanna embarrass GB even more or else he would have made Yamato use TB and have GB fatally wounded

Status
Not open for further replies.