If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez louise.. I don't care about gender and sex and shit so long as you're not shoving it in my face and trying to make it your whole personality, and this is certainly doing that. Normalizing racial and sexual equality is great and all but I think we can all agree that it's extremely annoying when people constantly shove it down our throats.

I dont think he's that big a threat
Post automatically merged:

Same
With the people on wano now yeah not at all
Luffy himself could likely defeat ryokugyu alone not even considering everyone else

Tho once they leave unless momo is admiral level no one would be able to stop him. So pluton getting used to prove momo can protect wano even after they leave makes sense imo

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
They destroyed that symbol hours before vivi fled and cobra was killed. During that time they fought the admirals with backup. They accused Sabo of killing Cobra so he to be near him when he died.
This is a bigger stretch than arguing that Haki is required to defeat Big Mom lol. Or that Kaido looked good against the scabbards.

You best start wanking trash like Morley to YC1
Hey man, Sabo is eclipsing Dragon himself in fame and being called an Emperor lol. Why shouldn’t the Revo commanders be YC1? Green Bull already neg diffed King but could not neg diff Morley.

Morley > Ben Beckman ~ Shanks confirmed.

Ah yes, a 100 gigaton obese dinosaur dropping 100 meters above ground on a sénile obese woman is comparable to a random adv coc kanabo hit (nameless)
cope

Queen's weight has nothing to do with this. Characters in this manga can punch mountains with far bigger weight behind their punches.
And adv CoC is that character's strongest attack by default.

Queen's hakiless head was just that much harder than Yamato's adv CoC hit

Fire doesn't counter his logia body, haki does. When did Craptain Euseless Lidd show any fire attacks or did you deflected to someone else to make your point?
Didn't know you meant Kidd fighting him, but technically he used a laser against big mom, which is probably useful against plants.also people forget, he's not even really a liquid logia from the looks of it, he's simply a giant plant dude. Pretty sure plants can get cut down or burnt or even frozen.

Status
Not open for further replies.