If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Early chapter 1055 spoilers obtained from the people who made Artur cry. You have been warned.

-Green Bull kills all the scabbards, Momo, and Yamato
-Green Bull makes it to the capital and kills Luffy
-Oda himself appears, he looks directly into the camera to tell you that your expectations have been subverted
-Akainu lands on Raftel. “I will burn this island to ash, there will never be a Pirate King.”
-The chapter ends on a cliffhanger, Kinemon finds another baby pig
-One Piece is going on a 69 week break.

@AkainuTheGrimReaper @silverfire @AdmiralKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @MarineHQ62 @scoobie3 @Trueprodigy @VersusPhD @ConquistadoR @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy
Mama pig is gonna be the real final villain.
Post automatically merged:

He's not a Nazi, I don't think he has any strong economic beliefs nor does he have any anti-semetic suggestions.

If anything, he's a late 19th century Social Darwinist.
Facist maybe.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
I do need a new tag but when I asked bango he told me to "get stuffed and to leave him the fuck alone". IDK who to turn to
mate, if u need I'm rn on a run to make stuff like what I have as mine but it's not a problem to make a simple one as well :kayneshrug: I made for Pot something like that as well so yeah

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Early chapter 1055 spoilers obtained from the people who made Artur cry. You have been warned.

-Green Bull kills all the scabbards, Momo, and Yamato
-Green Bull makes it to the capital and kills Luffy
-Oda himself appears, he looks directly into the camera to tell you that your expectations have been subverted
-Akainu lands on Raftel. “I will burn this island to ash, there will never be a Pirate King.”
-The chapter ends on a cliffhanger, Kinemon finds another baby pig
-One Piece is going on a 69 week break.

@AkainuTheGrimReaper @silverfire @AdmiralKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @MarineHQ62 @scoobie3 @Trueprodigy @VersusPhD @ConquistadoR @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy
:ihaha:

Don't forget Sakazuki insuring that a third yonko dies via magma :akaman:

Status
Not open for further replies.