If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They saw Ryokugyu flying to Wano?
:pepebusi:
Can you even imagine how does it feel like to be a RH pirate with such a moody captain?
All his stupid 4d chess moves to do whatever he wants to do, one second his crew needs to go to Whitebeard, because the captain got bullied by Blackbeard, then it’s off to stop Kaidou to keep some imaginary balance in mind, then to Marineford to stop a war RH pirates have no stakes to, you’re losing territories to Luffy’s crew, and your captain is too busy masturbating to said monkey kid. Kaidou and Big Mom are dead, captain wants to go to Wano, nope, I don’t like Luffy anymore now, also there’s an Admiral who’s not injured like Akainu was with Whitebeard hmmm… Yeah, I guess now we can go look for the One Piece, let’s go back, crew.
Let it be known that Shanks deserves EVERYTHING Teach will do to him, hope he enjoys his last sakè cup.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Greenbull's durability is seriously crazy, considering that his durability ain't even hyped that much. Yet again, you can see the actual difference even between low top tiers and actual top tiers.
The tiering system that people use seriously needs to be Re-evaluated if the gap between high and low top tier is now just as big as the gap between low and mid top tier. Lol

I wonder how Greenbull's "intangibility" would work.

His logia fruit is the most peculiar logia fruit after Kuzan's in this aspect. Kuzan atleast shatters as Ice even against Hakiless attacks but then reforms without problems, but Haki attacks deal damage to his real body. How's it gonna work with Greenbull though?
Well, it is elemental "intangible" in the sense that you're basically attacking a body of whatever it represents as an element and not the actual body. The damage is done but Momo basically bit wood and not Greenbull, his actual body.

I guess it just regrows the spot, which was damaged, automatically.
Post automatically merged:

The tiering system that people use seriously needs to be Re-evaluated if the gap between high and low top tier is now just as big as the gap between low and mid top tier. Lol
Tbh, tiering system is always full of flaws and have to be re-evaluated constantly. But the best bet it is to wait for the battle conclusion.

I wonder how Greenbull's "intangibility" would work.

His logia fruit is the most peculiar logia fruit after Kuzan's in this aspect. Kuzan atleast shatters as Ice even against Hakiless attacks but then reforms without problems, but Haki attacks deal damage to his real body. How's it gonna work with Greenbull though?
Him being a logia is very odd in all fairness. Maybe he doesn’t have logia intangibility since he’s not an element he’s nature itself.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Well, it is elemental "intangible" in the sense that you're basically attacking a body of whatever it represents as an element and not the actual body. The damage is done but Momo basically bit wood and not Greenbull, his actual body.

I guess it just regrows the spot, which was damaged, automatically.
Yeah that makes sense. Hakiless attacks would destroy the wood but would be regrown quickly whereas the damage won't go to his real body. But Haki attacks would directly affect the real body...

Broccoli admiral using awakening to fight Shinobu lol, the OG admirals would cry seeing this shit

Cool that we finally got info on what happend on the Reverie. Most likely Bonney was the one that tried to kill Charlos.

Vivi escaped with the Revos, and could even be that Kuma used his powers to send her to the SH, its time for she to rejoin the crew already.

Cool that we got this Knights of the God hint, in the final war i believe the Celestial will have a lot of different underlings making part of the WG forces, including dragons, cyborgs and a bunch of slave soldiers

Him being a logia is very odd in all fairness. Maybe he doesn’t have logia intangibility since he’s not an element he’s nature itself.
What if it is some sort of special logia which functions like a zoan but has logia attributes as well? But I guess Greenbull is merely made of trees, plants and everything which represents a forest.

Status
Not open for further replies.