If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
GB currently didn't even take a single named attack
But admiral fans hyping up shit out of him
:whitepress:
i'm disappointed to see greenbull facing the scabbards. denjiro and the two dukes are quite strong but far below top tier level... only yamato is able to defend herself properly against greebull.

there is nothing to hype or dehype greenbull in this chapter. this fight is just a waste of time.

Yamato keeping Yonko and Admiral factions in check and shambles since 2020. :finally: Easily low top tier material, and with the coming chapters we’ll see whether she pushes into mid depending on how GB vs Scabbards/Momo goes.

Nah they are both just as bad if not worse.
Yamato will definitely be one of the strongest by EOS.She just needs to unlocked awakening and the other advanced haki forms.

It means Shanks can fight him and stop him from going to Marineford lol. And he can do it with no visual injury just a few days later.

This is also a Shonen and antagonists don't get weaker so....
Shanks is not an antagonist to Luffy though? And of course a dude that can fight Kaido means atleast very high diff if not extreme so fighting Shanks and Crew with Just King and going to MF after was just out of the question.

fun to watch yes but not to participate in.
My unbiased opinion is GB doesn't look anywhere near as good as admiral fans wanted him to, they were literally talking about him soloing the alliance lol.
But saying he is Cracker level is an enormous cap too GB gives cracker the king and queen treatment.
None of us actually thought he would solo the alliance

No one in the world is
telling you right now

NO one in the verse is beating kidd law luffy zoro sanji yamato killer etc on their own.

Manga canon shows you he's worried and shocked when denjiro and co cuts his huge branches

Nah we should stop making up wishes

Admirals just can't do it easily as kaido does
Bro, it's alright that you think Kaido is stronger than GB. But to say that Cracker stalemates GB can't even be described by saying it's wrong.

Greenbull was hardly worried about the retainers. Even when Yamato bonked him with a CoC blow, he struggled it off and praised her Haki.

Like I told you, I wouldn't bet against him when it comes to the retainers.

Status
Not open for further replies.