Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
I hope we get a few more things from Wano:
*Red poneglyph,Pluton and more Lore.
*Franky and Ussop learn the secret to produce Kairoseki.
*Chopper learns how to produce mink medicine.
*Zoro exchanges Enma for Nidai Kitetsu(probably won't happen).
*Yamato plot resolution.
*Caribou plot resolution.
*Luffy vs Aramaki.
*Evil Shanks plot twist.

he has a cool df :kayneshrug: He's almost comical levels of evil. Reminds me of Enel
Enel was no underling slave.
Yes. They're minor antagonists
:suresure:
Prove they are more than supportive actors.

Luffy didn't fight a Marine boss since Morgan, which Zolo finished, not even Luffy.

They are Sabo / Dragon equivalent of the series, negative supportive actors, revolutionaries = positive supportive actors.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
I hope we get a few more things from Wano:
*Red poneglyph,Pluton and more Lore.
*Franky and Ussop learn the secret to produce Kairoseki.
*Chopper learns how to produce mink medicine.
*Zoro exchanges Enma for Nidai Kitetsu(probably won't happen).
*Yamato plot resolution.
*Caribou plot resolution.
*Luffy vs Aramaki.
*Evil Shanks plot twist.
evil shanks won't happen too soon probably but YES FRANKY AND USOPP LEARNING IT WOULD BE A MILESTONE OF THEIR WEAPONS

Enel was no underling slave.

Prove they are more than supportive actors.

Luffy didn't fight a Marine boss since Morgan, which Zolo finished, not even Luffy.

They are Sabo / Dragon equivalent of the series, negative supportive actors, revolutionaries = positive supportive actors.
You cleverly try to change the word to not name them as to what they are, Antagonists. Secondary, tertiary but still Antagonists and that was all my point was. You said in your first reply they're not.

boy am I pissed that it was an admiral hater and candyboi that made a new chapter thread🤬🤬🤬
You are so insecure of Lanji fans you imagine them in every corner :suresure: I am not a Lanji fan.

Also, its Ladmirals, or say Celestial Dragon underlings, lolis-chan.

It should be an honor to hate Celestial Dragon underlings, even Garp refused to be one despite being a Larine :rolaugh: