Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
Interesting stuff, but the reactions to the Reverie were just misleading. Just another disappointment with fake hype.
It’s also kind of rough that Dragon is getting shafted even before getting to do anything. That sticks in my craw.

Anyway, this kinda supports the idea that Blackbeard is indeed going after the escaped Revolutionaries with the Mera Mera no mi in sight. Sabo is likely to get a massive bounty now, either matching or surpassing the Supernova trio. I suspected that Oda would want to keep him abreast with Luffy. It’s also a way to raise the bounties of the Revs to fall in line with Dragon’s bounty.
Doesn’t help the allegations against Oda for the treatment of women though if Belo Betty is now going to have the lowest bounty of the Rev Commanders.

The Revs not being in contact may mean Kuma’s power is why helped them escape since they would be flying for 3 days. Morley & Karasu’s abilities…or maybe even Bonney’s could also work but not explain why they couldn’t make contact.

The whole situation is still a fiasco since Sabo going off mission actually turned out to do wonders for the Revs.
It makes Cipher Pol trying to change Morgans’ story questionable though. If it is a frame job then why would they try to stop it? How did Morgans conclude it was Sabo responsible for the murder? Was Cobra separated from Vivi?
Vivi is either now a captive of Imu or rescued by Sabo or members of the Grand Fleet….but how did the Navy & WG miss that? Was Bonney involved, maybe making Vivi look younger or older to avoid attention?
We actually didn’t get much more about the context of the Reverie, so hopefully the next chapter sheds more light.

100%
feels forced
already saying his influence goes beyond dragon ......
feel like oda wanted to build him up cause luffy got that much bigger after wano.
Honestly maybe i still don't appreciate Sabo's power enough? For me Zoro is currently stronger than Sabo (Dressrosa Version at least), so Sabo being able to rescue Kuma from 2 Admirals seems...rather a fake hype? Or something
Post automatically merged:

You seem pretty sure. Pure offensive and killing machine deal hmm

Not sure whether i'd like to move at lightspeed more, or control plants more, or control lightning with various uses more. Its hard for me.

This chapter felt like it was missing some context at the beginning. It was just weird how GB just went on monologing out of the blue from the start.

It was a great chapter nonetheless.
It amuses me to think that he was just walking along and talking to himself continuously from the end of the last chapter to the beginning of this one, but it doesn't look like he traveled very far.

It's good to see the Revolutionaries and Shanks(!) finally getting some attention.

Doesn’t help the allegations against Oda for the treatment of women though if Belo Betty is now going to have the lowest bounty of the Rev Commanders.
"Allegations" LMFAO you make it sound like this is something serious, that matters at all, or a big deal or that he was accused of something, "treatment" the ass, since when would Oda need to care for literally half a dozen ameriburger twitter inceIs and femceIs who dont read mango and hate japanese culture would be getting mad at him for drawing the big scary boob or for not pretending nami is stronger than zoro

The kind of turd that would get mad at Oda for not making Nami a buff fella thats stronger than the m3 is the type that would "accuse" every fiction ever made for much less, they are worth less than the turds they shit out every day

Chill off with this shit, nobody gives a danm about Bello Betty's bounty, even the kinds of spergs that would "accuse" Oda of "not treat women well" (over his manga drawings not being up to an american style and power levels not being what they want lmfao) are too busy pissing themselves in fear that Nami and Robin have two melons to scare them off.

Honestly maybe i still don't appreciate Sabo's power enough? For me Zoro is currently stronger than Sabo (Dressrosa Version at least), so Sabo being able to rescue Kuma from 2 Admirals seems...rather a fake hype? Or something
Post automatically merged:

You seem pretty sure. Pure offensive and killing machine deal hmm

Not sure whether i'd like to move at lightspeed more, or control plants more, or control lightning with various uses more. Its hard for me.
while other abilities work better in theory
in reality kizaru doesnt move at light speed all the time
lightning is hardly as effective in op as it is in other stories. big mom and her homies had an extensive use of that
however hotter flames continue to be portrayed above them all

we saw this in kaido's final move where luffy couldnt touch him , we also saw this with king ( zoro comparing his attack to magma) .

The sabo potrayal is def exaggerated , I dont think he is on the level of luffy rn thats for sure. Its hard to compare him to others without knowing exactly what went down . for all we know, he might have stalled one admiral , giving the others enough time to escape. its a good feat but nothing to gush over.

Shanks not meeting Luffy right now does not bode well for those who don’t like the “Blackbeard kills Shanks” route.
Shanks currently has the highest Pirate bounty, and Blackbeard needs to surpass that before Luffy eventually beats him and becomes Pirate King.

Now let's correct the bullshit some of these admiral stans are trying to spread.

1. They had resources and marines present. So it wasn't just the admirals there

2. People keep mentioning that it was hinted that they were holding back but Akainu called bullshit to the excuses. You want to know why?

Let's look at the list:

Fujitora using meteors would not have affected sabo infact his gravity fruit on the whole would not have affected sabo since he is a logia

Greenbulls fruit is actually checked by sabos devil fruit ability..

3. Why didn't the admirals use their haki since their devil AOE attacks would be to damaging to the holy land?

4. Why wasnt he detained with seastones cuffs since the marines have those as well

5. The notion of the admirals holding back their AOE and DC attacks because they were on the holy land is retardation at best . You want to know why? Because sabo isn't stopping his use of AOE attacks on the holy land. So the admirals just stood there and did nothing while he was destroying the place because ........ They didn't want to destroy the place??? Lol. That excuse is like me telling the police that I didn't do all I could to stop robbers that were in my home because I didn't want my place ruined. While the robbers in my house breaking down doors,, shooting up my furniture, staining my walls etc

No one coments on 8 nations or God knights.
The many references to the Celestial Dragons in this chapter, Sabo being referred to as an alternative "god" who has already successfully attacked the CD there, and Sakazuki's stating that there aren't any more Marines to deploy makes me think that the final battle (against the world government, at least) will be at Mary Geoise. With so many nations rebelling, there might be too many fronts to juggle otherwise. From a narrative standpoint, it would be much easier to have most (if not all) of the factions in one place.

The shanks flashback scene makes me want a multi chapter flashback of kid luffy and Shanks so badly. Also speaking of the flashback it seems almost confirmed that Shanks subtly got Luffy to eat the gomu gomu no mi, and sacrificed his arm to give luffy resolve. Shank's saw the potential in Luffy to awaken the Gomu Gomu and become joyboy. I just hope Shank's was using Luffy beacuse he believed he could liberate the world and not because he's secretly a evil scheming mastermind.

Also SHANKS HYPE LETS FUKKEN GOOOOO:endthis: