Status
Not open for further replies.
I see no issue with the roles existing in the game.

Also catching one of each alignment matters little if you are indie which is more so were I am leaning. The claim doesn't really dispel that doubt either.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I see no issue with the roles existing in the game.

Also catching one of each alignment matters little if you are indie which is more so were I am leaning. The claim doesn't really dispel that doubt either.
You think I'm an indie and you're indie hunting now? You really don't know who my character is with the claim?

You say you see no issue with the roles existing in this game, but at the same time you think I'm an indie and that I would have an investigation ability, a role block and an even night vig, when Nat explicitly flipped odd night vig.

Yeah, no. This doesn't make any sense from my claim and the flips.

T-Pein’s push on me is the scummy and dumb shit lol.

@Yo Tan Wa @SoulKiller @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Reborn @Marimo_420 @BakiDou

Who sticks out to you most among the voters? I believe Mango and Doddsy look the worst.

Especially Doddsy, he’s someone who’s been in the game since the beginning and hasn’t done anything and his new vote looks so scummy to me.
You can claim your flavour, abilities and targets to me in message ya can send back to me, rules dont stop me from providing info on others.

Among the voters if ya town the quick jumpers would be scum. An opportunity to lynch town vig and invest is rare and very sweet.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
yeah it means nothing to me.
bussing + multiball + harmful indie.
point is the dude is not town.
he clearly dodged an invest.
Would you as town do that?
No ?
then just end him.
A town with an investigation would question you at this point.

Listen, you're not getting the votes, and the simple answer here is to check me again, but you're not willing to do that. Don't say what town would and would not do. You saying that out of all players is ironic.

You think I'm an indie and you're indie hunting now? You really don't know who my character is with the claim?

You say you see no issue with the roles existing in this game, but at the same time you think I'm an indie and that I would have an investigation ability, a role block and an even night vig, when Nat explicitly flipped odd night vig.

Yeah, no. This doesn't make any sense from my claim and the flips.
whatever dude.
you are killing town at night.
why should we keep you alive?
lol....

tonight I will scan two more.
SK is confirmed town now.
someone just protect me again.
We gonna gg these scum boys,

You can claim your flavour, abilities and targets to me in message ya can send back to me, rules dont stop me from providing info on others.

Among the voters if ya town the quick jumpers would be scum. An opportunity to lynch town vig and invest is rare and very sweet.
simping too much to a confirmed non town role.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
T-Pein is just trying whatever he can to get this lynch lol. I'm killing town at night is the stupidest statement you can make. I killed Conq on night 2 'cause he wasn't that active and I thought he could have been scum.

I didn't kill anyone else and my action failed last night on Zolo.

T-Pein is just trying whatever he can to get this lynch lol. I'm killing town at night is the stupidest statement you can make. I killed Conq on night 2 'cause he wasn't that active and I thought he could have been scum.

I didn't kill anyone else and my action failed last night on Zolo.
obviously if you flip town they can just vig me or not protect me or lynch me the next day.
IDC.
You are scum and you die this time.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Aren't i doing what you'd want though as town? No flavour claiming in the game so should be no fake claims right. With info i provide a better decision can be made.
T-Pein is sad that his sheep gang isn't here.

In your breaking bad game, DocIndigo and others just jumped whenever he told them to without thinking. Now that we have competent players here, he's having a hard time and is crying and calling players names like simps lol.

T-Pein is sad that his sheep gang isn't here.

In your breaking bad game, DocIndigo and others just jumped whenever he told them to without thinking. Now that we have competent players here, he's having a hard time and is crying and calling players names like simps lol.
you gonna get lynched.
stop embarrassing yourself.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
obviously if you flip town they can just vig me or not protect me or lynch me the next day.
IDC.
You are scum and you die this time.
There's no vig you idiot. I'm the vig.

And if I flip town and you're town then this fucking game ends you game thrower. This scum team will coast its way to victory. But since you don't care about that shit, you can sub out if you're really town and get someone better to take your place.

you gonna get lynched.
Only if town goes on retardation mode and follows you.

stop embarrassing yourself.
Is this what you tell yourself in the mirror everyday?

Status
Not open for further replies.