Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt Adam is one of the ones we are looking for, at the very least he did not attempt to make a kill last night and went nowhere.

Lind definitely should have seen TP saying pick rock all the time he mentioned it multiple times
He says he thinks I am scum and that is why he isnt cooperating...
just lynch him

T-pein can also just be scum investigator tbh. But his ability does check out since I got the R/P/S last night. But I don't know why he chose me. I didn't throw all Rocks.

Mmmm yeah that logic doesn't really pass for me. Odd to avoid being scanned because you might be a scum investigator, like what is his expected downside? We've already seen you scan multiple people to no negative effect.

Vote Lind

Day 5 Vote Tally #1
D

Dragomir

Vote Count -

SoulKiller – Adam 🍎
Yo Tan Wa – Adam 🍎
T-Pein™ – Lindltaylor
MangoSenpai – Adam 🍎 > Lindltaylor
Doddsy – Lindltaylor

Lindltaylor – 3
Adam 🍎 – 2

If I missed a vote, please let me know. It takes 7 to reach the majority.

yes.
and he refused to get checked.
I said refusal = insta scum.
he probably tried to kill me too.
I also scanned SK as innocent.
Refusal to get checked do raise eyebrows but we might be lynching towniest town here, :optimistic:

What do ya think of others that wanted to lynch SK for no good reason whatsoever. I strongly feel there's a scum there.

Refusal to get checked do raise eyebrows but we might be lynching towniest town here, :optimistic:

What do ya think of others that wanted to lynch SK for no good reason whatsoever. I strongly feel there's a scum there.
:laughmoji:

idk what lind has done to fool you but sure as hell didn't work on me.
he is pretty much mechanically scum.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
genuinely curious why you left me out of this pool
‘Cause I don’t think your scum with your conditional Miller claim.

Anyway everyone take your votes off me now.

@MangoSenpai @SoulKiller @Doddsy @Yo Tan Wa@Zolo @BakiDou @Marimo_420 @T-Pein™ @Adam 🍎 @RayanOO @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Reborn

I’m the investigator, Role blocker and even night vig.

I did not think it was a good idea to investigate me because there’s so many unconfirmed players here:

Frankly I’ll be honest Mango and Zolo are legit non-factors to me as troll players who don’t read shit. If they’re game throwing like this that’s fine too, but the others definitely need to expect to not throw the votes down.

And Rej was an investigator as well if you check his role. It’s almost impossible for both Me and T-Pein to be such strong invests here.

It’s why I see him as the scum invest.

Night 1 I was jailed
Night 2 I scanned Hime and shot Conq
Night 3 and Night 4 I’ve been getting action failed.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
He helped lynch both scum what else confirms a player?
Lol you’re talking to T-Pein who’s simply a dumbass.

Plus he just lied saying I CFD’d Rej when he voted Rej last day phase as well. He’s just scum.

I’m more likely to believe Adam here than him.

Yo tan, you said you role block anyone you take the Jewels from right? You targeted Adam on night 3 so he should have been role blocked and couldn’t commit the faction kill.

I believe there are only 2 mafia left from each faction, so Adam, unless Role Block Immune, couldn’t commit the faction kill.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Mmmm yeah that logic doesn't really pass for me. Odd to avoid being scanned because you might be a scum investigator, like what is his expected downside? We've already seen you scan multiple people to no negative effect.

Vote Lind
The expected downside is that he can do more than what he’s just letting on.

What is this Doddsy? I legit got guilty on Hime and started the wagon On Krogo and Said Zem was lynched. Are you a new player to think I’m a bussing mafia or what?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
:laughmoji:

idk what lind has done to fool you but sure as hell didn't work on me.
he is pretty much mechanically scum.
They trust me because I’m not a sheep like you. They trust me because they can all read the game and know not to jump on my wagon after everything they and I have done for this town.

They trust me because they know I’m town.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
These are T-Pein’s abilities:
Can check two players:
- If he wins matches both players to check if they are compatible.
- If he wins one of them then he gets the alignment of the player he won against.
- If he loses both, they get his role apparently.

Do players agree that an ability like this and a normal night investigation like mine can exist in this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.