Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO @Yo Tan Wa Well, you're welcome.

I just want someone to discuss with and help me arrive at conclusions. I know you already won and don't have any obligation to play, but I appreciate you helping us.
Who are the confirmed town btw, so i don't waste efforts at wrong players?

Lanji miller claim is likely just Grace. But yeah little questioning there wouldn't hurt.

Doddsy
Rayan
Mango
Zolo
Are the ones i see usually sussed so I'm assuming rest are all confirmed, is that right?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Who are the confirmed town btw, so i don't waste efforts at wrong players?

Lanji miller claim is likely just Grace. But yeah little questioning there wouldn't hurt.

Doddsy
Rayan
Mango
Zolo
Are the ones i see usually sussed so I'm assuming rest are all confirmed, is that right?
Honestly I trust Reborn and Marimo most lol.

- Mango claimed an anti-janitor ability and Juliet's flip mentions Janitors so there is some confirmation there. But apart from that he hasn't done much.
- Rayan is full null.
- Zolo claims town 100% and I know nothing else.
- Doddsy has a claim, but I haven't seen him do much tbh.
- Adam has pushed Ratchet who flipped purple and suspected Flower enough on day 2. But I don't know Nat and I thought he can be red mafia.
- T-pein claims investigator and we're waiting for him to say something.

Honestly I trust Reborn and Marimo most lol.

- Mango claimed an anti-janitor ability and Juliet's flip mentions Janitors so there is some confirmation there. But apart from that he hasn't done much.
- Rayan is full null.
- Zolo claims town 100% and I know nothing else.
- Doddsy has a claim, but I haven't seen him do much tbh.
- Adam has pushed Ratchet who flipped purple and suspected Flower enough on day 2. But I don't know Nat and I thought he can be red mafia.
- T-pein claims investigator and we're waiting for him to say something.
What about Baki?

2 kills failed so role blocker should've some info who they rbed last night.

It's sleep time so I'd check everything tomorrow.

Good Morning mates, that rej wagon left me scratching my head. But also, it was my bad for thinking the DP was 48 hours when that was not the case. For that, I owe you people my assistance. How can a humble jew like myself be of assistance?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
What about Baki?

2 kills failed so role blocker should've some info who they rbed last night.

It's sleep time so I'd check everything tomorrow.
Baki is a top suspect today as well.

Good Morning mates, that rej wagon left me scratching my head. But also, it was my bad for thinking the DP was 48 hours when that was not the case. For that, I owe you people my assistance. How can a humble jew like myself be of assistance?
Do you wanna scum hunt with us, lad?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I been scum hunting all game, I see no reason for voting rej over rayan there. Also, Baki is a good fellow, he ain't scum.

I must praise you Mr.Lind, going toe to toe with JoyGirl requires patience and mental power like no other.
I'll be honest with you Soul, it was fucking exhausting. I wanted last day phase to just be over tbh.

Yeah. I just wished you and Yo tan were full fledged townies 'cause you guys are power houses. I'm just so burnt out, but I know this game is almost over, so we can end this soon. Thank you so much for helping us out.

If Baki isn't scum, then I will believe you because his posts do sound townie, but just him not voting at all was coming up suspicious.

I don't mind voting Rayan out here. Hasn't done much this game. Him, Adam, T-Pein and Mango are the main focus.

Okay SK needs to fucking go

There is a arson or bomber 100%
Can you elaborate more on this fascinating post of yours of wanting me gone? You wanted JG gone and she flipped green, and now you want to go after another innocent fella? Tell me one good reason why you are townie exactly ya??

Also, Vote Lynch: Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.