Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Why am I called spiteful? Lind is coming up with one stupid reason to frame me after another despite me having claimed my abilities and being helpful by clearing Reborn.

@Lindltaylor If you´re the town vig, then shoot me tonight, but don´t think town wouldn´t be able to figure out who killed me if you are mafia because there surely are ways to find out if a player was killed by mafia or another role. This game has reached a point where I´d prefer town to see my flip and be out so that I wouldn´t have to deal with you anymore, regardless of your role.
Don't put this on me, Joy. Yeah, I may have made a mistake, but I was trying to get as much information out of you and in this case, if you're town, then you helped confirm Reborn, so thank you.

But I'm not your punching bag, here. The tinfoil on you was started by Adam, and then you tried to vote Marimo. I even told the thread that it's because you haven't read the game maybe that your vote is probably not that suspicious and that it's not Marimo. But then this whole thing spiraled out of control.

If I hurt you, I'm sorry, but I'm not going to take the complete blame here since suspecting players is part of the game. Everyone deals with this.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Like it's not my fault that we have players trolling, not playing, not interested. It's Drago's last game and I'm doing my best to give his last game the farewell it deserves even if it's very little I can do. So yes, I'm putting in effort when no one else bothers to or can because I just respect him and I know how much he loves this show.

So no, don't blame me here saying you can't deal with me, when I've been patient enough to tell you, repeatedly that you should just ISO me or catch up a little.

J

Joygirl1

You forgot to came up with the most incriminating reason why I HAVE to be scum at all costs btw: Flowa was scum. hime was scum. Kagura subbed out but was replaced by me. We are the hus-scum-do sisters! :yurazclear:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I can hold your hand and guide you if you're lost and confused, but if you're reluctant to consider anything at all, then that's completely on you.

I've apologised for anything I may have done, but I can't for something I have not.

End of Day 4 Vote Tally
D

Dragomir

Vote Count -

SoulKiller – RayanOO
MangoSenpai – RayanOO
Doddsy – Marimo_420
Marimo_420 – Doddsy > Rej
Joygirl – Marimo_420 > Lindltaylor
Lindltaylor – Rej > Reborn > Rej
T-Pein™ – Rej
Rej – Lindltaylor
Juliet – Zolo > Rej
Reborn – Rej

Rej – 5
RayanOO / Lindltaylor – 2
Marimo_420 – 1

It is now the end of the day phase. If I missed a vote, please let me know. Rej will be today's lynch.

Stop posting.

Day 4 Lynch/Night 4 Begins
D

Dragomir

@Rej [Ada Thorne] has been lynched!​

"Oi! I'm a Shelby too, you know. Put my fucking film back on!"
You are Ada Thorne!
[Passive - Isolated] - Ada disapproves of the work her family does and has isolated herself away from the family. As such, you may not share your [Critical] results, nor hint at them in the game thread.

[Active - Critical] - Ada is very critical of what her brothers do, especially Tommy. At night, send a message to a player of your choice, roasting the absolute shit out of them. The roast must be mafia-related, nothing personal. The player may choose to respond back. If they do, you will learn a piece of info regarding their character.

[Active - Shut Up] - Ada can be quite daring when she wants to be, interfering in a gunfight between the Peaky Blinders and a rival gang once to make a speech. If the current leading wagon displeases you, write a speech telling everyone to get off it in your role pm to be announced in the thread. If that player gets lynched anyway, you will die alongside them. If the player doesn't get lynched, you will learn their character. [1-shot]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to the Peaky Blinders

Night 4 Ends/Day 5 Starts
D

Dragomir

@Joygirl [Polly Gray] has been killed.​

"It's a family united that shall never be defeated."
You are Polly Gray!

[Passive - Backbone of the Family] - Polly is the spine of the Shelby family who holds everyone together. Without her, everything falls apart. It takes one more vote than the majority to lynch you, even in plurality.

[Active - Matriarch] - Polly is one of the top leaders of the Peaky Blinders, whenever Tommy is gone, she's always in charge. Activate this ability at night to make your [Don't Fuck With The Peaky Blinders] ability take effect a second night in a row on the same target. However, if you voted to mislynch a townie the previous day phase, you won't be able to use this ability. [2-shots]

[Active - Second Sight] - Polly believes that she possesses a rare power to see spirits and talk to the dead. Activate this ability during the day to speak with a dead player of your choice the following night. You may not speak with that same player again.

[Active - Don't Fuck With The Peaky Blinders] - In the world of gangsters, it is the Peaky Blinders who you absolutely do not fuck with. Target a player at night and if they are performing a harmful action on an innocent player, it will fail.

@Juliet [John Shelby] has been killed.​

"Anyway, we're the Peaky Blinders. We're not scared of coppers. If they come for us, we'll cut them a smile each."
You are John Shelby!
[Passive - In The Bleak Mid-Winter] - This popular Christmas carol is well-known to any World War 1 veteran, which John is. The Shelby family always sings this when they are about to die or a family member has died. If you die, you may leave a last will that will be revealed in your death write-up. It will not be revealed if you are janitored.

[Active - FUCK OFF!] - John makes sure to send a proper message to anyone who's messing with the Peaky Blinders. Target a player at night to protect them from the first attack on them.
--- [BY ORDAH OF THE PEAKY FOOKIN' BLOINDERS!] - In case the message is not being properly received, John takes it to the next level. Activate this ability to kill the attacker who attacks the target you're protecting. [1-shot]

[Active - The Peaky Blinders' Reputation] - The Peaky Blinders are a very dangerous organization and it is imperative that this reputation is kept intact. John ensures that it stays that way. Target a player who didn't vote the previous day phase and beat them up by order of the Peaky Blinders. The player will be role crushed that night. [3-shots]

Someone attempted to kill [???] but failed.

Someone attempted to kill [???] but failed.

It is now Day 5. With 13 alive, it takes 7 to reach the majority.
You have 24 hours.
Countdown Timer

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I do want to discuss with you all. Who do you suspect the most here right now?

There are 13 alive. My bet is that we have 2-3 scum left.

I don't believe each team started with 5 members. So maybe there's one serial killer and 2 mafia left. So we townies have a huge majority by 9.

I do not mind just voting Soul Killer here. I trust Yo tan more than Soul Killer right now and with the appearance of a new kill here I do not fancy a mislynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.