Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Unless Adam is on some heavy bussing streak while being Red mafia, he should be town. Also, unless he's role block immune he couldn't have killed last night as Yo tan visited him.

Unless, again, we think each faction has one more member.

@Yo Tan Wa could you tell me all your night targets?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
What's the vote count? @Lindltaylor I think you're leading the votes by 2 and on the countdown timer it said it will end in 24 minutes. I think you're town and I don't want you to get lynched.
I'm not sure. I'd rather get Rej out to narrow the PoE here.

It's him and Joygirl that are voting for me. Honestly wouldn't mind just killing off Joygirl either she's just tunneling townie or scum.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Lol they all AFK the thread at the right time. Good shit.

Listen, if I hurt anyone or anything I'm sorry. I just hope you guys understand that it's the game to be suspicious and don't take things personally.

@Marimo_420 @Doddsy @RayanOO @Reborn any of you here? I wanna go Rej or Joygirl. Maybe Adam as well.

@Juliet are you down?
If it's to save you I will be down since I town read you. Joygirl already claimed and she might be telling the truth and I was thinking on giving her another chance with her claim. Rej I keep flip flopping my read on and as for Adam I'm not liking how passive he is. I don't mind voting in Zolo, Mango, or maybe even Rej.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
If it's to save you I will be down since I town read you. Joygirl already claimed and she might be telling the truth and I was thinking on giving her another chance with her claim. Rej I keep flip flopping my read on and as for Adam I'm not liking how passive he is. I don't mind voting in Zolo, Mango, or maybe even Rej.
Thanks. Unfortunately to save me we'd have to vote Rej since only the two of us on Zolo would make it 2-2 and RNG this. But Rej said he has no vote power, although I'm not sure how trustworthy that is.

It's suspicious as hell that Joygirl just vanished after placing that vote lmao. She's played so anti-town I'm scum reading her like crazy.

Thanks. Unfortunately to save me we'd have to vote Rej since only the two of us on Zolo would make it 2-2 and RNG this. But Rej said he has no vote power, although I'm not sure how trustworthy that is.

It's suspicious as hell that Joygirl just vanished after placing that vote lmao. She's played so anti-town I'm scum reading her like crazy.
Sure, I can vote Rej with you since it seems like others are afk.

Status
Not open for further replies.