Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

I'm not sure. I'd rather get Rej out to narrow the PoE here.

It's him and Joygirl that are voting for me. Honestly wouldn't mind just killing off Joygirl either she's just tunneling townie or scum.
You claim to be town vig, then vig me if you dare! Sick of getting accused for no reason.
I claimed my full abilities.
I shared info about Reborn being town.
I announced that I can talk to Natalija next night.
I warned you about Flowa subtly shading Rej (so he can´t be red unless they are all bussing like crazy lol)

But yeah, let´s sheep the guy who tried to frame Reborn, wants to kill me and still refuses to claim... :lawsigh:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Also, you guys are late since the day phase ended a while ago.

But yeah, basically Yo tan is outed scum and so is Mango.

Also, Yo tan really claimed indie as scum. The indie card will never be used again. He'll just be treated as scum henceforth in every game.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I wont vote, it is what it is
My boys Rayan00, Zolo, Lanji looking kinda hot for a lynch tho, not gonna lie
Imagine a deep wolf in this sett up, like Lind or Juliet, lmfao, but I doubt this scenario.
All I can say is that Doddsy is town, NoJoy girl town, Lind great town initiator, most likely town, Reborn town-having some back up with Jg also, rest dunno.
Why aren't you voting lmao?

J

Joygirl1

Thanks. Unfortunately to save me we'd have to vote Rej since only the two of us on Zolo would make it 2-2 and RNG this. But Rej said he has no vote power, although I'm not sure how trustworthy that is.

It's suspicious as hell that Joygirl just vanished after placing that vote lmao. She's played so anti-town I'm scum reading her like crazy.
This is next level bullshit framing.
Should I die tonight, stop listening to Lind and better lynch him next.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
This is next level bullshit framing.
Should I die tonight, stop listening to Lind and better lynch him next.
Yeah. Wow this is why I see indies playing better than some townies.

I should say - even if scum are very low in numbers, they took out very good townies. Now all I have left are Bonbon, Marimo, Juliet and Maybe Doddsy to back me here.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Sry squad I was inactive af this phase, dunno who even is the waggon atn, rej or Lind, we are voting mango if you are lynched @Lindltaylor , or rej, so chill, we got this, unless we get fucked, it is what it is.
Nah it's fine. If I was lynched I just failed to involve you all well enough.

Like Reborn said, I should actually looked better at the players. Thank you Baki.

J

Joygirl1

Yeah. Wow this is why I see indies playing better than some townies.

I should say - even if scum are very low in numbers, they took out very good townies. Now all I have left are Bonbon, Marimo, Juliet and Maybe Doddsy to back me here.
According to you I´m not town? So why are you arguing like that now, that you´ve seen indies playing better than townies? Aren´t you scum reading me "like crazy"? For absolute delusional reasons I must add. You´re either scum or terrible playing townie / indie.

Everyone look at my last posts, I explained everything, there´s nothig scummy about them at all, Lind is trying hard to frame me, most likely because he´s scum himself. And as I said: WHY would an outed town vig refuse to claim at all costs in this situation?!

Status
Not open for further replies.