Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
:josad:

Anyway it would be great to receive a scum PoE from everyone
damn, well, I would have to actually read to make a PoE haha

I just know I think T-pin and Soul is town.

I think u r probably town.

YTW is probably indie and seems like he's linked to the bakery unless I misunderstood the situation.

For me PoE is probably Zolo, Bakidou and Reborn I guess

It saddens me deeply to see the lost of three wonderful souls on their own right. Just came back from the graveyard, to give my final peace to these wonderful souls and put a flower each on their graves as a final peace. Now I want to make a prayer for each one of them, in hopes that god forgive their sins.

@Pot Goblin Oh lord, this gentlemen was good to us the jewish people. In time of need, he provided vegetables and fruits to us and our business with him was good ever since. This good lad life wasn't the best, but it wasn't the worst either. He committed sins in his mortal life, but he also did good. So please forgive him almighty god.

@Natalija Oh lord, this fine women from a respected family, while not as noble and prestigious as that of a jew blood. Deep inside, she was also a good person. She was strayed away from the true path my lord, she indulged in drugs too passionately that it distracted her mind from the truth. She walked aimlessly through the city, trying to find an answer, trying to feel good, trying to feel that she is worth something in this world..... and while maybe she was not. She still atleast even if it was of a tiny amount tried. For that, please forgive her my lord and show mercy upon her soul.

@Flowa Oh lord, this women..... this women... She was always cheerful , always around people in this community, she tried to offer her support and services and move the community forward. From the outside she might seem like an honorable respectful women with ambitions to make it far in her life, and she almost fooled me my lord, until I saw that smirk on her face in that dream of mine. Since then, I was wary of her. From the inside, she was a completely different women my lord. I can say that confidently because I witnessed it first hand myself. I was minding my own business doing prayers while conducting important business. When She stormed by with her men and arrested me and my jew people and threw us in jail. But that wasn't the worst of it my lord, during that night.... Flowa came into my jail cell and that's when I saw her true self my lord. I saw that she was too deep consumed into her mind and delusions, and what followed was..... You are the all seeing and all knowing my god, you know what happened. It pains my soul even remembering, too deeply I feel the pain. For this one my lord, don't show forgiveness, don't show her mercy. For the crimes she committed, interfering with my business. Let her rot in hell for all eternity. For this is the ultimate crime for anyone who goes against the jew people. Fuck with me, and I will make it my personal mission to send you back to your creator. This goat right here that I brought along with me? I named it 'Flowa'. *cuts the goat throat*. I sacrifice this for you my lord, for I spoke in bad manners under your presence. Please forgive me and show mercy on my soul.

@MangoSenpai @Joygirl @Doddsy @Yo Tan Wa @Juliet @Zolo @BakiDou @Rej @Marimo_420 @T-Pein™ @Adam 🍎 @RayanOO @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Reborn @Lindltaylor @Ekkologix

Now, that I am done with my prayers, let me switch my attention to every single player in this game. Listen up, you guys can kill each other for all I care ya? you can cut each other, shoot each other, beat each other to death, I could give two fucks, as long as you mind your own lane and know your place. You think you can walk up to the most prestigious, noble people in this plant, the god chosen people the jews and fuck with us? have you lost your god damn mind? Just because we the jews smiled at you, treated you with respect, were nice and kind to you. You think you can take advantage of our kindness? You think you can fuck with us? Interfere with my business? Well lads, I hate to break it to you. But if you do that, then I suggest you lads to reconnect with your creator and ask him forgiveness. For you will be meeting him soon. From this point anyone who interferes with my business will receive the wrath and fury of the mighty jewish people. Do I make myself clear? Good lads.

And you @Dragomir just because you are the host of this game, don't think you can step over the line either understand? I can even make even people like you meet their creator. Good lad.

Now that is out of the way behave ya? treat each other with respect and kindness and let's continue our mission to cleanse the parasites' from this city and come by the bakery from time to time. We make some delicious bread.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

It saddens me deeply to see the lost of three wonderful souls on their own right. Just came back from the graveyard, to give my final peace to these wonderful souls and put a flower each on their graves as a final peace. Now I want to make a prayer for each one of them, in hopes that god forgive their sins.

@Pot Goblin Oh lord, this gentlemen was good to us the jewish people. In time of need, he provided vegetables and fruits to us and our business with him was good ever since. This good lad life wasn't the best, but it wasn't the worst either. He committed sins in his mortal life, but he also did good. So please forgive him almighty god.

@Natalija Oh lord, this fine women from a respected family, while not as noble and prestigious as that of a jew blood. Deep inside, she was also a good person. She was strayed away from the true path my lord, she indulged in drugs too passionately that it distracted her mind from the truth. She walked aimlessly through the city, trying to find an answer, trying to feel good, trying to feel that she is worth something in this world..... and while maybe she was not. She still atleast even if it was of a tiny amount tried. For that, please forgive her my lord and show mercy upon her soul.

@Flowa Oh lord, this women..... this women... She was always cheerful , always around people in this community, she tried to offer her support and services and move the community forward. From the outside she might seem like an honorable respectful women with ambitions to make it far in her life, and she almost fooled me my lord, until I saw that smirk on her face in that dream of mine. Since then, I was wary of her. From the inside, she was a completely different women my lord. I can say that confidently because I witnessed it first hand myself. I was minding my own business doing prayers while conducting important business. When She stormed by with her men and arrested me and my jew people and threw us in jail. But that wasn't the worst of it my lord, during that night.... Flowa came into my jail cell and that's when I saw her true self my lord. I saw that she was too deep consumed into her mind and delusions, and what followed was..... You are the all seeing and all knowing my god, you know what happened. It pains my soul even remembering, too deeply I feel the pain. For this one my lord, don't show forgiveness, don't show her mercy. For the crimes she committed, interfering with my business. Let her rot in hell for all eternity. For this is the ultimate crime for anyone who goes against the jew people. Fuck with me, and I will make it my personal mission to send you back to your creator. This goat right here that I brought along with me? I named it 'Flowa'. *cuts the goat throat*. I sacrifice this for you my lord, for I spoke in bad manners under your presence. Please forgive me and show mercy on my soul.

@MangoSenpai @Joygirl @Doddsy @Yo Tan Wa @Juliet @Zolo @BakiDou @Rej @Marimo_420 @T-Pein™ @Adam 🍎 @RayanOO @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Reborn @Lindltaylor @Ekkologix

Now, that I am done with my prayers, let me switch my attention to every single player in this game. Listen up, you guys can kill each other for all I care ya? you can cut each other, shoot each other, beat each other to death, I could give two fucks, as long as you mind your own lane and know your place. You think you can walk up to the most prestigious, noble people in this plant, the god chosen people the jews and fuck with us? have you lost your god damn mind? Just because we the jews smiled at you, treated you with respect, were nice and kind to you. You think you can take advantage of our kindness? You think you can fuck with us? Interfere with my business? Well lads, I hate to break it to you. But if you do that, then I suggest you lads to reconnect with your creator and ask him forgiveness. For you will be meeting him soon. From this point anyone who interferes with my business will receive the wrath and fury of the mighty jewish people. Do I make myself clear? Good lads.

And you @Dragomir just because you are the host of this game, don't think you can step over the line either understand? I can even make even people like you meet their creator. Good lad.

Now that is out of the way behave ya? treat each other with respect and kindness and let's continue our mission to cleanse the parasites' from this city and come by the bakery from time to time. We make some delicious bread.
Yes, my lord..

I will do your bidding sir..

Rej

Year of the black beard!

aye

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I might as well claim fully if I'm under option anyway, I'm tracker and tracked marimo to lind, so he lied about who he visited.

Other results are it failed n1 on Baki, n2 I tracked Baki no where
why was Baki your prefered target early? just asking for the notebook

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Well, to be fair, I won't pretend like I've actually done anything this game lmao.

So it's completely fine to think I am not town lmao. I don't blame you
I mean I also wasn't scumreading you lol
damn, well, I would have to actually read to make a PoE haha

I just know I think T-pin and Soul is town.

I think u r probably town.

YTW is probably indie and seems like he's linked to the bakery unless I misunderstood the situation.

For me PoE is probably Zolo, Bakidou and Reborn I guess
the thing is I would lynch or vig you if I could for the reason of policy, because we need important things, like the PoE

why was Baki your prefered target early? just asking for the notebook
N1 was mainly a shot in the dark at someone I thought was a decent shot. N2 was just a follow up to test if he was immune mainly, and to confirm it was the club that caused me to be blocked, which did seem to be the case.

same I guess, what you think about Doddsy's action claim?
I already made my post about doddsy ya? But I guess someone need some reminder as to why Doddsy is townie. Here is why he is townie.

When I saw this post of yours, a unique bird flew right by my window ya, it was a very beautiful bird ya know, so I pulled my gun, aimed at the flying bird and shot it. The bullet hit a fellow jew citizen instead. But the shocker here is that he survived ay? the bullet hit a metal necklace he wore and saved his life. This made me realize something, the missed shot at the flying bird, a man getting hit by accident, surviving a shot that would of definitely killed him and having a second chance in life means one thing. You are probably townie, you have to be. Yes.... You are townie, I made up my decision. Welcome, you are my first townie read in the game. Here have this bread and continue sitting in the corner like a good little boy. I'll call you up when we need some muscle moving around ya? good lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.