Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I went looking through his posts and I couldn't find where he said he rolecrushed hime. Can you quote the posts for me?
He said he made her defenseless. It's there in his ISO, Juliet.

Yes, you gave me an ability claim, but I need to hear from everybody here to verify that.

@Doddsy @Adam 🍎 and @T-Pein™ haven't told me what they did last night which is what I'm waiting for.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Bakery - D4
D

Dragomir

I don't know what to think about Mango's claim if he is telling the truth or if he is the janitor who is fake claiming. My passive is when I die I can leave a last will revealed on my death write up but says it will not reveal if I am janitored. This is how I know there is supposed to be a janitor in play and mafia never used their janitor.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
You said you haven't used any actions and your claim is make a player not be janitored. Why haven't you used your ability? That ability from what you said can prevent a player from being janitored and a player being janitored is not good because mafia can fake claim that.
The one time I saw an abductor was the night I subbed in, I could probably have targeted someone, but yeah I didn't.

Also, there was only one abduction from when I subbed. I believe the abductor is gone already.
I didn't read the flips

Kagura didn´t start with it but got it shortly after start I guess, are you sure you want it back? It is a cursed jewel necklace, it did not affect my role positively. Thinking about it I might actually still possess that jewel as Drago never informed me / us that it was taken away but I´m not sure, I simply didn´t get any effect on me since I subbed in :kayneshrug:
Kagura on the other hand was affected twice by it.
It is my wincon so yeah i need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.