Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

You literally pressured JG to reveal what I can do.

So she is speaking truth here.

It's compulsive coz it comes with some condition.

You shouldn't have revealed it but I don't blame you.

I am really upset with lind here.
I know that I shouldn´t have but I´m upset with Lind too.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
It says in Flower's role that Joygirl can't be targeted with any actions:

[Active - Arrest] - As a cop, during the day phase, you may target someone to arrest them. For the following night, they will be jailed and be told so. They may not perform an action nor can actions on them
Thats not a jail then, thats a commute :pepetired

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Then now we just go to the unconfirmed players - Mango, Lanji, Rayan and Zolo.

Honestly, I have the urge to lynch Rej here more than Zolo after Rej came and said we can "mislynch" Zolo.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Bonbon I was suspecting Joygirl here. That's why I wanted her to reveal it first and you to confirm it. It was the only way I could at least remove doubts for me.
I was sussing JG too but she knows my ability so she is speaking truth here.

Fine, fuck it. Sorry to both Joy and Bonbon.
It's okay Lind.

You are an informer and like my brother so I won't hold it onto you.

I have sorry too if I sounded rude or something

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Maybe this shit is very simple and the scum is Soul Killer since he was jailed and there was only one factional kill that night.

Meaning Red mafia killed Ekko and probably because Ekko was suspecting Flower the previous day.

Reborn

Is @RayanOO lying to us or what lmao.

Did you really do nothing all nights Rayan?
We have to narrow down our PoE.

See we took out 6 scums so far and and lost only few in the process so we are in good position to win. If we assume there is another faction or remaining scums are from purple and red then also we are dealing with 2 or 3 scums here only.

We have to narrow down the PoE one by one. And, we have to look into those who are flying under the radars - inactives - coz remaining scums can easily coast just to survive.

Reborn

Maybe this shit is very simple and the scum is Soul Killer since he was jailed and there was only one factional kill that night.

Meaning Red mafia killed Ekko and probably because Ekko was suspecting Flower the previous day.
That's a good catch but sk gameplay irks of indie or town then Mafia here.

Did you forget how he played as mafia when we two were team-mates?

J

Joygirl1

Thats not a jail then, thats a commute :pepetired
The Discord chat we were in was literally called Jail and I have never been jailed nor commuted before.

I would not go for Rej because Flowa was subtly shading Rej by saying that "town Rej should be happier about the Ratchet lynch".

Call it paranoia but I´m also concerned about Flowa also subtly suggesting to us to go hunting for indies too. She wanted to distract us and after already having been abused so badly this round I can´t rule out the possibility that at least red mafia might actually have 2 more players left instead of 1.

@SoulKiller @Lindltaylor What do you think about each other, now that Flowa flipped scum? Do you trust each other.
Remember: She told me that SK is a pro-town indie and she described Lind as a "variation of a town vig". Especially the last one sounds kinda sus to me. What kind of "variation of town vig" are you and have you killed someone yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.