Status
Not open for further replies.
Either Mango and Lanji are lying about not doing anything, or It's Zolo and Rej here.

Because everyone else has some form of backing or alibi for last night.

We need Joygirl and Reborn to verify each other as well.
marimo said he roleblocked Rayan and Doddsy said he tracked marimo who visited you. That would mean Rayan did not get roleblocked last night.

J

Joygirl1

People saying I was working with Flowa and hime after they were already bussing each other? You really think that we would play as such a triangle here? :risitameh:

Reborn has a compulsive amplifier.

Lind looks scummier with every post he makes tbh, is there anything that clears him from being scum? He could pretend to be jailed by Flowa but they could have been working together too. Thing is our opinions are going far away in differenct directions. I don´t townread Marimo at all. Did townread Adam before but him coming up now with that nonsense of Flowa, hime and me all being in a team together I´m not so sure about it anymore. Neither Kagura or me really did any things that made us look so much scummier than any of the other players, for example the ones that claimed to haven´t done anything.
As for Rej I already said his ability couldn´t work on me because I was jailed.

And just in case because I butchered that former post with the two quotes, so Drago may not have noticed my vote:

Vote lynch Marimo

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
marimo said he roleblocked Rayan and Doddsy said he tracked marimo who visited you. That would mean Rayan did not get roleblocked last night.
Yes, that's because Marimo was most likely redirected to me last night.

If Rayan was doing the redirection then it would fail since Marimo would have blocked him, right? Block > Redirection I think.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
In the off chance that I do somehow get lynched by these cocksuckers that are town, and by the remaining scum, I say take a hard long look at Juliet. I don't trust them one bit.

Doddsy has grown on me a little since Lind has claimed to be rb.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Lindltaylor Ya @Joygirl is speaking truth here.

And, as far as my ability is concerned then I can explain you what it does.

However, I am not getting what you are trying to achieve here. You are asking everyone what they are and what they do and basically fed info to remaining scums about who and what they are except for yourself

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Joygirl hasn't read the game, but it's annoying she isn't asking us why Marimo isn't a lynch target. Like just ISO him and see the scum flips and you'll know.

But if anyone follows her on the Marimo vote then I'll immediately put them in my scum lists.

I'm still waiting for her to actually tell us what ability Rottkins took from Reborn. @Joygirl

Reborn

Joygirl hasn't read the game, but it's annoying she isn't asking us why Marimo isn't a lynch target. Like just ISO him and see the scum flips and you'll know.

But if anyone follows her on the Marimo vote then I'll immediately put them in my scum lists.

I'm still waiting for her to actually tell us what ability Rottkins took from Reborn. @Joygirl
She already did

I have ability to amplify

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Lindltaylor Ya @Joygirl is speaking truth here.

And, as far as my ability is concerned then I can explain you what it does.

However, I am not getting what you are trying to achieve here. You are asking everyone what they are and what they do and basically fed info to remaining scums about who and what they are except for yourself
Wait, you know Joygirl is telling the truth?

Well, I'm trying to solve the game mainly by asking who the players targeted and with what. I know someone must have redirected Marimo to me so there is that.

We only know the claims of Juliet, Marimo, and Doddsy here. The other info was revealed in the previous day phases. I just want to know if Joygirl really has the info she claims to have.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
People saying I was working with Flowa and hime after they were already bussing each other? You really think that we would play as such a triangle here? :risitameh:

Lind looks scummier with every post he makes tbh, is there anything that clears him from being scum? He could pretend to be jailed by Flowa but they could have been working together too. Thing is our opinions are going far away in differenct directions. I don´t townread Marimo at all. Did townread Adam before but him coming up now with that nonsense of Flowa, hime and me all being in a team together I´m not so sure about it anymore. Neither Kagura or me really did any things that made us look so much scummier than any of the other players, for example the ones that claimed to haven´t done anything.
As for Rej I already said his ability couldn´t work on me because I was jailed.

And just in case because I butchered that former post with the two quotes, so Drago may not have noticed my vote:

Vote lynch Marimo
I bet a jail wouldnt stop me from targetting you. You werent commuted or rolestopped.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I bet a jail wouldnt stop me from targetting you. You werent commuted or rolestopped.
It says in Flower's role that Joygirl can't be targeted with any actions:

[Active - Arrest] - As a cop, during the day phase, you may target someone to arrest them. For the following night, they will be jailed and be told so. They may not perform an action nor can actions on them work.

Lets mislynch Zolo, I dont mind, we would atleast have that bias removed from the game.
How do you know it's a mislynch lol?

Reborn

When did she claim this? I must have totally missed this.

My bad then.
You literally pressured JG to reveal what I can do.

So she is speaking truth here.

It's compulsive coz it comes with some condition.

You shouldn't have revealed it but I don't blame you.

I am really upset with lind here.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
You literally pressured JG to reveal what I can do.

So she is speaking truth here.

It's compulsive coz it comes with some condition.

You shouldn't have revealed it but I don't blame you.

I am really upset with lind here.
Bonbon I was suspecting Joygirl here. That's why I wanted her to reveal it first and you to confirm it. It was the only way I could at least remove doubts for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.