Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Lol, Joy, Marimo can't be scum. Like please catch up to the game or else ask for a summary. Marimo was suspected by Lighto/Emilia who was pushing for his lynch day 1 and flipped purple mafa.

He then role crushed Hime night 2 who was red mafia.

Listen, Flower flipped scum. She could have told you anything. Why on earth are you believing it?

Nobody lol. We kinda semi-confirmed that he's an indie 'cause Flower jailed him and got him to confess.

@Reborn can you tell me what compulsive Amplifier does. Does it just amplify? Could you use it on me tonight?
Seriously?

No it just not amplify. If my target targets innocent player then it will be redirected back.

That's why I am using it on my sus reads.

I used N1 on zem too that's why I know zem/ratchet didn't kill anyone N1 because if he did then he would have gotten killed instead.

Good morning

First, I have some info. It doesn't indicate much about Ratchet/zem but I will share it - Ratchet didn't kill anyone last night. I am not 100% on this but my action did get processed so I believe this.

Second, I am suspicious of hime.

I isoed her posts and will explain why I feel so

In the post below, she said wolf made a scummy post but wanted more from wolf to hear.

Fair call so far. Nothing odd over here.

Then she said to not Lynch wolf as he might come back tomorrow and starts contributing. Now this is weird because it kind of reflects TMI to me about her knowing when wolf will get active.

What's more interesting here is that in this post itself she said wolf posts doesn't look like townie so we should Lynch him tomorrow (D2) if he doesn't start doing the stuffs.

Then she even suggested to vig wolf (below post) but since ekko was pushing her she voted for wolf.

But look at Wolf's role - he was bullet proof.

Imo, I think hime was trying to deflect from Wolf's lynch as wolf was Godfather.

Vote Lynch hime

I am also getting sussed of kagu. She is flying under the radar and her meta is totally off. Town kagu is more engaging and bold than what we have seen so far.
This is the reason I used this ability on JG last night as she was my sus read .

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Seriously?

No it just not amplify. If my target targets innocent player then it will be redirected back.

That's why I am using it on my sus reads.

I used N1 on zem too that's why I know zem/ratchet didn't kill anyone N1 because if he did then he would have gotten killed instead.

This is the reason I used this ability on JG last night as she was my sus read .
Bonbon, I just don't think that's the case here. I think you're purple mafia from my case on you. Read it.

Reborn

Unvote
Vote lynch Reborn

Everyone vote Bonbon, please.

Rottkins' ability copies the ability the target uses that night:

But Bonbon on day 2 said that he used some investigation that got processed to say that Rechet didn't kill anyone on night 1.

I don't know why an ability like this would be called Compulsive Amplifier because it sounds completely different and not to mention this post seems like defending Ratchet.

And Ratchet flipped Purple Mafia. It was also after this that Bonbon came with a case on Hime and tried to get her lynched. Hime was red mafia.

On day 1, while lynching Krogo, Reborn just voted Krogo like 3 pages before Votes Locked and dipped:

Again, Krogo was Purple mafia godfather and this was Reborn's read of Krogo day 1:

It's completely NAI and doesn't take say anything about Krogo.

So Reborn is just scum and is purple mafia. Please vote him up.
You gotta be kidding me

If you wanna frame me then you have to do better lind.

Here is the read on wolf I gave it way before I voted D1

Wolf - him talking about past games is NAI for me (Ya Ratchet explained me this word in detail yesterday so I am gonna use it 🤭).

However, there is one thing which struck weird to me and that is how he casted vote on you while saying he always read you incorrectly. That's not how you put pressure on someone. So null side scum lean

Here is the reason I actually voted wolf.
If it's between ekko and wolf then I will vote wolf. If you have better Lynch option then make a case for it

Do you have any other option?

I am not voting ekko. He is looking good in second half of the this phase

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I don't mind lynching Rej or Zolo, but you have too much equity with purple tbh. And I'm almost convinced that you are purple mafia.

Also, you said that you have some conditions to satisfy to use that ability. What's the condition then?
It's compulsive coz it comes with some condition.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
You gotta be kidding me

If you wanna frame me then you have to do better lind.

Here is the read on wolf I gave it way before I voted D1

Here is the reason I actually voted wolf.
So you're saying I'm wrong and you just happened to defend Ratchet and Wolf without being their teammates? Because none of your teammates were defending Krogo there.

J

Joygirl1

@Lindltaylor I want your claim, not some lame excuses. You forced me into giving info about Reborn out to you and your vote for Reborn is some big bs in my eyes. I demand an answer: Are you town vig or not? Which "variation"? And if not, what are you then?

Vote lynch Lindltaylor

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Lindltaylor I want your claim, not some lame excuses. You forced me into giving info about Reborn out to you and your vote for Reborn is some big bs in my eyes. I demand an answer: Are you town vig or not? Which "variation"? And if not, what are you then?

Vote lynch Lindltaylor
Listen, I'm not claiming. But if anyone here other than salty Rej follows you on this vote, then can go into the scum reads.

You haven't read the game, you haven't even bothered to ISO me. So no. I'm not claiming anything here. While I try and get a read on Bonbon, you can maybe ISO me or see how this interaction goes.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Because abilities can fail due to me getting rbed too.

And, if you read it carefully then the first thing i did is question JG
I'm not asking if your ability can fail due to being role blocked. I didn't even see you say that your action failed.

@Lindltaylor where did I defend wolf and ratchet?

I want you to quote my posts
Your defense was not going after them. You also were trying to soft clear Ratchet with the investigation. Plus you said that your ability also comes with a condition. What's the condition Bonbon?

Reborn

I'm not asking if your ability can fail due to being role blocked. I didn't even see you say that your action failed.

Your defense was not going after them. You also were trying to soft clear Ratchet with the investigation. Plus you said that your ability also comes with a condition. What's the condition Bonbon?
Yes my action failed on JG and that's why I questioned her.

I don't have to lay down to pocket you like flowa did whom you read it town.

Also, I already gave you the condition. If my target targets the innocent player then it will be redirected back.

That's why I am using on my sus reads.

And, please stop with this "you tried to soft clear Ratchet"

Was I town read at that time? Did I know hime would flip red at that time?

Why I would build case on hime if I wasn't sussing her for being purple?

As far as ratchet is concerned then I never tried to clear him. I never interfered with people voting ratchet.

And, when I gave info that ratchet didn't kill anyone then I just informed it but at the same time I said it doesn't clear him.

J

Joygirl1

Listen, I'm not claiming. But if anyone here other than salty Rej follows you on this vote, then can go into the scum reads.

You haven't read the game, you haven't even bothered to ISO me. So no. I'm not claiming anything here. While I try and get a read on Bonbon, you can maybe ISO me or see how this interaction goes.
Unless you claim my vote stays on you then.
If you have nothing to hide you should answer my question then. If you can´t do that you´re most likely just scum. Because I already outed you as town vig (if that would be true), so there would be no reason to hold your claim back. What Reborn says about his ability completely matches what Rottkins told me about it, especially the part that it only would work in a negative way if he targetted scum with it, by reflecting their own ability back to them. How can such an ability fit into a scum role? It simply doesn´t! You seem desperate to find someone you can frame. Plus, as I said, I was able to decipher the secret code Flowa and you used as the reversed player list, so, what were your interactions with her about? My guess is that you were discussing about which player gets jailed that day.

You are talking all the time that I haven´t read the game but this is nonsense. If you should flip town you´re not playing any better than me.

Reborn

So according to you Compulsive Amplifier is an ability that reflects back any ability hitting an innocent target?
Not telling you anything anymore.

You outed my ability.

Then you used it to frame me with isoing posts incompletely.

Did it click you if I was purple then why I will vote wolf and then build case on hime for being purple the vary next day?

Did it click you if I was purple then hime flipping not purple but town would put me in bad spot?

I am done with you lind.

You lost my trust

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Unless you claim my vote stays on you then.
If you have nothing to hide you should answer my question then. If you can´t do that you´re most likely just scum. Because I already outed you as town vig (if that would be true), so there would be no reason to hold your claim back. What Reborn says about his ability completely matches what Rottkins told me about it, especially the part that it only would work in a negative way if he targetted scum with it, by reflecting their own ability back to them. How can such an ability fit into a scum role? It simply doesn´t! You seem desperate to find someone you can frame. Plus, as I said, I was able to decipher the secret code Flowa and you used as the reversed player list, so, what were your interactions with her about? My guess is that you were discussing about which player gets jailed that day.

You are talking all the time that I haven´t read the game but this is nonsense. If you should flip town you´re not playing any better than me.
So you're agenda here is to come at the guy who was the second vote on Krogo and told players to follow it day 1, who wanted Muugen as a lynch in case Krogo wasn't going to happen and wanted players to check Muugen.

Scum read Zem and Voted Ratchet, Voted Hime.

All of whom flipped purple and red mafia. And yes, I thought Flower had a townie ability, but I was sending her to jail my scum reads so I sent her to jail Soul Killer, an Indie, and then you last night.

It's not playing bad or better, if you really ISO'd me and read this game, you'd know I'm something else entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.