Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah it's fine. If I was lynched I just failed to involve you all well enough.

Like Reborn said, I should actually looked better at the players. Thank you Baki.
Nah man, we are like 15 players alive, and we dont have many scums left(hopefully), you looked good enough this game, were on every lynch and you voted right, you did way better than most players, but the thing is that we are many townie left, and miss lynches will probably happen, deep wolfs or inactive, it is hard to snipe

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
According to you I´m not town? So why are you arguing like that now, that you´ve seen indies playing better than townies? Aren´t you scum reading me "like crazy"? For absolute delusional reasons I must add. You´re either scum or terrible playing townie / indie.
Delusional is the correct word for your posts 'cause I just don't see how you arrive at any conclusion in your inferences. I keep telling you to go back and read and that you'll understand, but no. Somehow, someway you connect things back to me or someone else in the scummiest way possible.

It's like you're not even considering other possibilities here.

Everyone look at my last posts, I explained everything, there´s nothig scummy about them at all, Lind is trying hard to frame me, most likely because he´s scum himself. And as I said: WHY would an outed town vig refuse to claim at all costs in this situation?!
> "outed vig"
> "Should claim"

Did you read all my posts? Did you read the start of Day 3 posts?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Nah man, we are like 15 players alive, and we dont have many scums left(hopefully), you looked good enough this game, were on every lynch and you voted right, you did way better than most players, but the thing is that we are many townie left, and miss lynches will probably happen, deep wolfs or inactive, it is hard to snipe
This guy is supposed to be new to mafia and gets it ^

Joy read this ^^^^

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Like holy shit. If you're town and you're first pick for a lynch is the guy who led the Hime lynch and wanted Krogo out of the game day 1 along with Muugen then how the fuck can anyone think you're town?

READ THE FLIPS! PLEASE!

You claim to be town vig, then vig me if you dare! Sick of getting accused for no reason.
I claimed my full abilities.
I shared info about Reborn being town.
I announced that I can talk to Natalija next night.
I warned you about Flowa subtly shading Rej (so he can´t be red unless they are all bussing like crazy lol)

But yeah, let´s sheep the guy who tried to frame Reborn, wants to kill me and still refuses to claim... :lawsigh:
I'm occupied at the moment and checking in. This reaction from joy looks townie.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Also for the priority list tonight this is my list:
Adam
Zolo
Joygirl
Anyway, don't forget this list ^

Remove Joygirl from it if you guys don't want to go there. But definitely check Adam. He's the one I'm not sure on. He did slightly defend Hime last phase, but he wanted to go after Flower too who also flipped Red mafia.

But considering the fact that Hime and Flower were bussing each other, I wouldn't rule out Adam from the equation. In fact, if he's red, he would be forced to bus Flower last day phase since he was kinda after her on day 2.

J

Joygirl1

Like holy shit. If you're town and you're first pick for a lynch is the guy who led the Hime lynch and wanted Krogo out of the game day 1 along with Muugen then how the fuck can anyone think you're town?

READ THE FLIPS! PLEASE!
This doesn´t have to mean anything, Flowa was bussing hime too.
You´re logic is flawed and hypocritical, you are trying to frame me for ridiculous reasons the whole time, stating that I have to be involved in the bussing and that Flowa, hime and me might have been such an open acting crazy scum team.
Or your last try, that I "vanished" after placing my vote, only because I was afk for a very short time. This is not even a real reason to get someone lynched for!
Why would Flowa even jail me if I was her scummate? Why would I defend Reborn? Why would I all inform you about my role?
Anyone who´s paying a bit of attention should come to the conclusion that I can´t be red mafia and that there´s nothing scummy about my posts at all! You on the other hand are not even willing to claim your abilities, so why the hell should anyone blindly trust you?
I´ve seen scum voting for other scum and even their teammates before. You didn´t lead the hime lynh btw, it was Reborn who made the case on her.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
This doesn´t have to mean anything, Flowa was bussing hime too.
You´re logic is flawed and hypocritical, you are trying to frame me for ridiculous reasons the whole time, stating that I have to be involved in the bussing and that Flowa, hime and me might have been such an open acting crazy scum team.
Listen, I'll repeat myself again:
- I wanted Krogo and Muugen lynched / checked Day 1. Read what Muugen flipped - red mafia. Read what Krogo flipped - Purple mafia.
- I scum read Zem and was okay with Ratchet being voted on day 2. ISO my posts and see that yourself.
- I then wanted Hime lynched from the start of day 3. Like that wasn't a bus vote. That was legit town going after scum vote.

Both of those together should be enough to tell you I'm not mafia ^

Or your last try, that I "vanished" after placing my vote, only because I was afk for a very short time. This is not even a real reason to get someone lynched for!
Of course this is suspicious lmao. You voted with Rej on a guy others are also telling you is town. Like, how can you not see that vote of yours as suspicious lol.

Why would Flowa even jail me if I was her scummate? Why would I defend Reborn? Why would I all inform you about my role?
I didn't even come up with the tinfoil that Flower and you were teammates first. I even told you that if you think that there's only one member left from each scum team, then you can't be mafia since you were jailed and couldn't commit the kill.

It was Adam that came up with that tinfoil and he's my top suspect now. If this is what he was trying to do, then you're falling for it hook, line, and sinker.

Anyone who´s paying a bit of attention should come to the conclusion that I can´t be red mafia and that there´s nothing scummy about my posts at all! You on the other hand are not even willing to claim your abilities, so why the hell should anyone blindly trust you?
I´ve seen scum voting for other scum and even their teammates before. You didn´t lead the hime lynh btw, it was Reborn who made the case on her.
Reborn made the case on her on day 2. I started the wagon on her on day 3 saying I was 99% confident. Also, what kind of world do you live in that you don't know why players trust me? Are you just not reading anything I'm saying? Or doing?

You're so caught up in your delusions that you aren't even considering this properly.

You should be the one paying a bit of attention and listen to me when I tell you to ISO my posts for fucks sake.

Are YOU in dire need of a fresh loaf of Cake? Then come on over to the bakery! Stocked full of loaves of flavours of all kinds straight out of the oven. But HURRY, if you are not fast, this bakery will slam its doors shut before you even know it!
xD

J

Joygirl1

Why am I called spiteful? Lind is coming up with one stupid reason to frame me after another despite me having claimed my abilities and being helpful by clearing Reborn.

@Lindltaylor If you´re the town vig, then shoot me tonight, but don´t think town wouldn´t be able to figure out who killed me if you are mafia because there surely are ways to find out if a player was killed by mafia or another role. This game has reached a point where I´d prefer town to see my flip and be out so that I wouldn´t have to deal with you anymore, regardless of your role.

Status
Not open for further replies.