Itโ€™s not that Sabo was framed, thatโ€™s obvious.

Why is Sabo killing Cobra starting revolutions? Why were Dadan and Makino crying after reading the news?

It just feels like really messy writing and weird pacing.
1) itโ€™s quite obvious that if you kill one of the 20 founders of the WG you give a signal
2) probably they didnโ€™t want sabo to become an assassin

Meeyori

โ€ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“…๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ โ€
โ€Ž
Ngl the movie look whack especially after so many fodder character being introduced.

I really want to get spoiled for this one so i have a reason to watch in a big screen :few:
Same, I just canโ€™t get interested in Uta at all and giving super minute characters a poster is so weird, like a whole poster for a single cow? really? :goatasure:

Certainly that Bs since Luffy has future sight forget COO. It seems in order to include hype scenes Oda forgot the basics.
They also somehow teleported a few miles away from the capital.
Post automatically merged:

1) itโ€™s quite obvious that if you kill one of the 20 founders of the WG you give a signal
2) probably they didnโ€™t want sabo to become an assassin
So then Sabo caused rioting accidentally? But wait I thought the revolutionaries wanted to assemble people against the governement?

So he accidentally did something that accomplished their goal?

Thatโ€™s the setup? Uhhhh

Certainly that Bs since Luffy has future sight forget COO. It seems in order to include hype scenes Oda forgot the basics.
Only reason I can think of and will be my headcanon from now on until there ever is a logical explanation behind that is that he is too distracted recovering and partying with the others to do that right now.. the recovery part of it makes sense now that I think about it, but still. You two raise a good point.

Meeyori

โ€ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“…๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ โ€
โ€Ž
Uta is most likely gonna be a film exclusive character only... so much for Shanks' kid.
I think so too, and even if she ends up being canon I donโ€™t see how she could impact the plot in any way :kayneshrug: