Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh Mango's whole claim about being able to un-janitor a role

It seems you're replying to T-Pein.

I don't agree with the "Lind scanned guilty" would have been much easier. It's clear that town are in the majority and that scum are failing about here. That clearly wouldn't work given the context and the amount I've done for this thread.

Your essentially giving a 1:1 trade with higher prospects of losing the odds against me.

What you say is technically correct, but contextually wrong as it wouldn't work in this scenario.

Please do lmao.
Why did you not accept to get scanned?
If you are town then why did you refuse it?
Very simple question that hasnt been answered yet.

Also me lying would 100% work.
It is confirmed that my scans are legit.
Literally nothing you would be able to do to talk yourself out of it.

I said flower was guilty but I wasnt pushing for her lynch because hime was overall more sus in the thread
Both flipped same team tho so its not like I was trying to save hime there.

And If I am red then there would be no reason to just out myself there and probably get nightkipped for it.

Point is you had no reason not to cooperate.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Looking at the ISOs it just keeps coming back to Zolo, Mango and Rayan for me.

Honestly, my action keeps failing at night so someone is definitely blocking me here by either:

1) Redirecting Marimo to me.
2) Blocking me themselves.

In scenario number 2 it can be Marimo, but from the way he's played and who all suspected him, I just don't think he's scum. He seems town to me.

Looking at the ISOs it just keeps coming back to Zolo, Mango and Rayan for me.

Honestly, my action keeps failing at night so someone is definitely blocking me here by either:

1) Redirecting Marimo to me.
2) Blocking me themselves.

In scenario number 2 it can be Marimo, but from the way he's played and who all suspected him, I just don't think he's scum. He seems town to me.
We can flip him to check..

From what I've read one or two of Mango Rayan Doddsy is scum, i won't vote for Zolo so even if he's scum don't expect my contribution there xd

Lind honestly had ya not avoided the rps we'd be saved of this you-Tpein thing, now this is going to be distraction for possible scums to coast through this day phase

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
From what I've read one or two of Mango Rayan Doddsy is scum, i won't vote for Zolo so even if he's scum don't expect my contribution there xd

Lind honestly had ya not avoided the rps we'd be saved of this you-Tpein thing, now this is going to be distraction for possible scums to coast through this day phase
Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing about those 3.

Also, yeah I agree with you, but he has an ability to clear anyone else if he's town and how dumb should he be to use it on me and Soul? Like clear the coasters first 'cause they're obviously not contributing. Of course I'd be suspicious if I randomly get an R/P/S.

At this point if I'm lynched by the other townies then I'm just leaving some reads and ISO's here.

Yeah, it's between him and Mango for this day.

Alfie, Alfie, Alfie.

I can only ever go where the tides take me, but I need yours and all of town's help to uncover the remaining scums here:

Answer me this question if you don't want me to end your entire career right now. Why did you not let pein win in the RPS? Why try and hide your alignment?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

Answer me this question if you don't want me to end your entire career right now. Why did you not let pein win in the RPS? Why try and hide your alignment?
My alignment is town. I wanted him to go after the coasters as I told him to last day phase. I too am an investigator and when I got the R/P/S instead of anyone else, literally anyone, I got suspicious.

If he's dumb enough to waste an action and wants to scan me again, let him and I'll let him win the R/P/S and he'll get innocent on me.

You're an indie and you helping us is a lot more than I could have asked for when the rest of town aren't willing to. So I can only ask you to trust me and my claim.

My alignment is town. I wanted him to go after the coasters as I told him to last day phase. I too am an investigator and when I got the R/P/S instead of anyone else, literally anyone, I got suspicious.

If he's dumb enough to waste an action and wants to scan me again, let him and I'll let him win the R/P/S and he'll get innocent on me.

You're an indie and you helping us is a lot more than I could have asked for when the rest of town aren't willing to. So I can only ask you to trust me and my claim.
@bold Bit simple and straightforward, but acceptable for me. I will trust ya

Who we lynching, I'm visiting relatives so I'd leave the skoom hunting in your hands.

Eh...... You gotta do more than that if you want to convince me mate. I will give you one more chance lind, don't disappoint me ya?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@bold Bit simple and straightforward, but acceptable for me. I will trust ya

Who we lynching, I'm visiting relatives so I'd leave the skoom hunting in your hands.
My passive triggered after Ada died. So from here on out, my vote gets locked into place once I place it.

It's definitely between Mango and Rayan today. But I would like to use this whole day phase to discuss between the two. Hell Rayan just dipped when I asked him to claim everything.

If you can come online EoD or in the middle sometime then I think we would have decided on a proper wagon.

Eh...... You gotta do more than that if you want to convince me mate. I will give you one more chance lind, don't disappoint me ya?
Sure, I'm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.