Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp Lind, you gotta go

I would wanna take care of SK instead since i believe he is bigger killer but no one here is interested in it. Alternatively he can be blocked

What about Lanji? I was looking at players that remain and i see him but can't remember much from him - tho i wasn't paying that much attention i must admit

Welp Lind, you gotta go

I would wanna take care of SK instead since i believe he is bigger killer but no one here is interested in it. Alternatively he can be blocked

What about Lanji? I was looking at players that remain and i see him but can't remember much from him - tho i wasn't paying that much attention i must admit
He is coasting on his miller claim.
Just lynch him if he is top 8

Between him and Rayan, you think this is the way?
I would start with mango first personally
rayan I think is just really inactive .

Welp Lind, you gotta go

been busy with other games but this one has my full attention today.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
What a mess this is.

Is there any way we can have 3 invest roles?

Isn't Sk indie? Then how he rolled town in your invest?

And Rej was an investigator as well if you check his role. It’s almost impossible for both Me and T-Pein to be such strong invests here.

Hey Lind, I know you have played like townie but I have a question for you

If you think it's impossible to have rej, you and t-pein having 3 strong invest roles then why you aren't going after t-pein?

He was the one driving the rej lynch.
If I was around for the cfd of rej vs lind I would had lynched lind.
At least rej was always down to actually get cop checked.
ok then its not down to rej vs lind. tpein you need to be rational on this if you are town
cause it really feels like the main reason you are angling for his lynch is cause he pushed one mislynch .
if you lynch lind and he flips town, what do you reckon should be done with you.

very slippery slope here......

He is coasting on his miller claim.
Just lynch him if he is top 8
I would actually investigate innocent if am not voted
but yeah its very convenient, pretty easy to guess who I am lol.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
why does it have to be one or the other
are they mechanically tied?
I don't mind a Mango lynch to be totally honest. His play just looks horrible to me and that vote hop was the worst.

Rayan dipped as well when asked to full claim as well tbh. I mean people who know the show probably already know who I am so there's some incentive to take me out especially considering what I can do at night.

make a post to convince me, this won't cut it.
Soul, I am town. I will allow myself to be checked again tonight and again the next night until town is satisfied. So all I ever ask here is to have some faith in me.

Scum are in low numbers - right now it's 13 players and my estimate is 2 mafia remaining. I don't believe there are more since that would be too much numbers wise.

So I very much expect that the possibility of a mislynch is high and with me being blocked every night my investigation is useless. So my best bet here is to get rid of the players who contribute nothing:
Mango
Zolo
Rayan

Are the places we start at.

Once we're done there we need to double check on every player who still remains if the game is still running. My immediate attention then will be Doddsy for his vote hop today as well. I give this game 2 cycles more, maybe 3 at max. So we're really in the end game and that's why I need inputs from everyone here.

ok then its not down to rej vs lind. tpein you need to be rational on this if you are town
cause it really feels like the main reason you are angling for his lynch is cause he pushed one mislynch .
if you lynch lind and he flips town, what do you reckon should be done with you.

very slippery slope here......
Nope.
This is why i checked him
I want him gone because he refused to get checked.
If he was town he would had taken the scan.
And yeah the top 2 lynch candidates was lind or rej.
Rej got cfd while he was sleeping.

He wanted to lynch lind.

Also this scan me later is bs.
He will just lie and said I got redirected or blocked or something.
We need to lynch him today

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
What a mess this is.

Is there any way we can have 3 invest roles?

Isn't Sk indie? Then how he rolled town in your invest?

Hey Lind, I know you have played like townie but I have a question for you

If you think it's impossible to have rej, you and t-pein having 3 strong invest roles then why you aren't going after t-pein?
After Ada died, my passive triggered and thus I lost the ability to change votes in the day phase. I very much believe T-Pein can also be scum here as I've said this day phase.

But I still want to get the majority opinion here and I would rather get rid of the coasters and more who don't contribute anything and can just easily be coasting scum. T-Pein can check me again, but his choice of checking me was so suspicious. If he is indeed scum, he'll be outed later on.

I just need to make sure that the players alive know that we have options and that we need to make full use of it.

Nope.
This is why i checked him
I want him gone because he refused to get checked.
If he was town he would had taken the scan.
And yeah the top 2 lynch candidates was lind or rej.
Rej got cfd while he was sleeping.

He wanted to lynch lind.

Also this scan me later is bs.
He will just lie and said I got redirected or blocked or something.
We need to lynch him today
is this the first time you have tried to scan him?
how about you try again tonight
and then if that happens again I wouldn't get in your way .

I really dont think hes scum.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Lanji
Reborn
Marimo
Soul
Yo tan
Baki (Cleared by Soul)
Myself.

*gap*
Doddsy
T-Pein (Claims parity invest)

Unconfirmed:
Adam
Rayan
Mango
Zolo

Like see ^ it keeps rounding to the same players. And ironically enough all the unconfirmed players say that they don't do anything at night.

@Adam 🍎 what did you do last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.