Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t bargain with the likes of you

I didn’t see everyone throwing the 99% at me:wellwell:, you want to make me panic with that claim

I’m just an honest town who coat like never.

My full claim : no. But I will reveal who my target was when I used my power : our dear jewel digger : @Yo Tan Wa

Yes Rayan is skoom who targets friendly Jewel stealer😏

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

Here is how this gonna play out ya lad? If you want to survive, then sometimes you need to work for it ya? that's how life works. The only person here you can vote to save yourself is Adam. So, if you care about your survival that much, then grab life by it's balls Lind ya? Good lad. Show me that you are who you claim to be.
By all means I'm down to vote Adam and everyone should know that my vote cannot be changed after this.

Also, what do you think of this info?

There's also this information that we have:
- Yo tan blocks a player that he targets - he targeted Adam on night 3 and there was a mafia kill.
- Doddsy targeted Adam last night and he didn't go anywhere and there was a failed mafia kill.

So here's what I think is happening if Adam is mafia - he's role block immune and the reason the kill failed last night is because Juliet protected the player that was going to be killed by him.

It's the only way all our information matches.
Adam should be role block and track immune for him to have committed the kills on Night 3 and Night 4.

Lanji also thinks Mango is a good option. So we need to consolidate on this.

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE what do you think about Adam?

By all means I'm down to vote Adam and everyone should know that my vote cannot be changed after this.

Also, what do you think of this info?

Adam should be role block and track immune for him to have committed the kills on Night 3 and Night 4.

Lanji also thinks Mango is a good option. So we need to consolidate on this.

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE what do you think about Adam?
he prob wasnt responsible for the kills but he could still be scum
iirc he didnt want to cooperate with tpein as well.

Does scum Rayan have the guts to say this lol?
He's lying though,

Nothing happened to me, and i laid down my role and abilities in my message to him. Like you are told about the details of the deal right, how would he still doubt that I'm Indie? Impossible.

I don't want to interfere lot in the game that I'd personally push for a lynch strongly but I'd advise Town to consider him skoom because he likely is.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
He's lying though,

Nothing happened to me, and i laid down my role and abilities in my message to him. Like you are told about the details of the deal right, how would he still doubt that I'm Indie? Impossible.

I don't want to interfere lot in the game that I'd personally push for a lynch strongly but I'd advise Town to consider him skoom because he likely is.
I targeted you on Friday and you tried to deal with me on Sunday :goyea:

Can someone ISO Rayan and tell me what they see? He's either just scum that just doesn't post at all or town that doesn't do anything. Based on him not doing anything, I'm inclined to think he's just scum.

It's these posts that that make me remember something. Basically Rayan says that he used a day ability and the only day abilities I can remember are the Bakery posts or the post that was framing Pot on day 3.

He says phase 2, but I'm not sure what to make of that. Someone definitely posted that fake message about Pot and if I angle shoot it, then it has to be the red team since they were in a bind the most.

And really there was only one interaction between Rayan and Flower that stood out and looked fake where she asked him "Are you scum?" and he replies "I've never been more town in my life"

But apart from these really nothing else in his ISO.
I just did
you arent going to get much from rayan regardless of alignment tbh
you are going to have to clear him mechanically

Yes I made an action one phase but only once
then hes not the baker guy ?

You seem hell confused.

You sus mango and rayan and then say let's go for rayan but then switch to mango and say let doddsy track rayan but you are sussing doddsy too but at the same time believe that doddsy is tracker.

Then you sus t-pein but not going after him and then you also sus Adam.

I am really not able to understand your line of thoughts here lmao

Have some break for a while coz you look exhausted.
he is trying hella hrd to just not get lynched.
has no conviction.
his reasoning for denying the cop check is lame af.
vote him out.
if he flips town lynch me next.

Status
Not open for further replies.