Status
Not open for further replies.
And if I flip town and you're town then this fucking game ends you game thrower. This scum team will coast its way to victory. But since you don't care about that shit, you can sub out if you're really town and get someone better to take your place.

the only game throwing here would be you champ.
I told you.
get scanned or you are scum
maybe be better next time scum boy.

There's no vig you idiot. I'm the vig.

And if I flip town and you're town then this fucking game ends you game thrower. This scum team will coast its way to victory. But since you don't care about that shit, you can sub out if you're really town and get someone better to take your place.

Only if town goes on retardation mode and follows you.

Is this what you tell yourself in the mirror everyday?
why getting so flustered tho lol
you never expected I would scan you?
top kek.
just sub out if getting lynched gets you that salty.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
‎
I'm done arguing with a dumbass.

Anyway, when the others are online, let me know what you guys think. If you want to lynch me, then remember my scum reads are these at this point:
Mango
Rayan
T-Pein

Doddsy is also a very possible option, but I don't know why he would support Adam here in that case. In fact, Adam was also role blocked by Yo tan on night 3 and we had 2 factional kills. So it's most probably not Adam either.

Meaning we're back to those 3 above ^

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
‎
So basically the PoE is narrowed down to 4 players right now:
Rayan
Mango
T-Pein
Doddsy

Even with my lynch and a double scum kill at night, we will have 10 players alive. 2 mafia, 2 indies and 6 townies.

So definitely choose carefully.

Here, I'm down to vote any of the 4 players above. So let me know who you guys want to go for. Personally my pick for today would be Rayan, T-Pein and Mango.

You think I'm an indie and you're indie hunting now? You really don't know who my character is with the claim?

You say you see no issue with the roles existing in this game, but at the same time you think I'm an indie and that I would have an investigation ability, a role block and an even night vig, when Nat explicitly flipped odd night vig.

Yeah, no. This doesn't make any sense from my claim and the flips.
I'm not necessarily indie hunting, the play regarding the invest is suspect so we've got a reason to go you at the moment.

As for the character my theme knowledge is not fantastic here, should give it a watch but have only seen bits and pieces. So no I don't know who you're implying.

SK specifically in terms of indie. I don't know exaclty how well this would apply here but on my regular forum the odd/even split was not that obscure, and has been given to the SK previously to give them the option to claim that alternative vig. So that's NAI for me.

From your other options, I think Mango has looked poor and jumpy for this phase so that would be the alternative I would consider.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
‎
I'm not necessarily indie hunting, the play regarding the invest is suspect so we've got a reason to go you at the moment.

As for the character my theme knowledge is not fantastic here, should give it a watch but have only seen bits and pieces. So no I don't know who you're implying.

SK specifically in terms of indie. I don't know exaclty how well this would apply here but on my regular forum the odd/even split was not that obscure, and has been given to the SK previously to give them the option to claim that alternative vig. So that's NAI for me.

From your other options, I think Mango has looked poor and jumpy for this phase so that would be the alternative I would consider.
Ay firstly, I wanna apologize in my initial post to you saying "Are you new or what?" Wasn't needed and I think playing in multiple games is getting on my mind.

Well, from your personal experience I can see why you may doubt me. But I'm town here and I don't believe there's been a serial killer of that design over here to my memory.

Either way, Mango is a very possible option to me this phase. Him and Rayan are the top suspects for doing almost nothing the entire game and Mango's voting patterns are bad for this day and last.

Mango hasn't dodged an invest.
My invest got flower lynched .
I am town clearing SoulKiller rn
If I was scum with fake invest I would had just said
"Lind scanned guilty. "
No reason for me to combolute the way my abilities work either.

He thinks I am scum trying to frame him and he is instead going for other people

:laughmoji:

And if he is town reading me then he would had just taken the scan.

So why is he not trying to get me lynched?
Makes no sense for town to be doing that
He just thinks mango is an easier lynch target.

Mango hasn't dodged an invest.
My invest got flower lynched .
I am town clearing SoulKiller rn
If I was scum with fake invest I would had just said
"Lind scanned guilty. "
No reason for me to combolute the way my abilities work either.
I am not in anyway ruling Lind off the table. I am open to re-investing though as I think we have good alternative options and if Lind is town he's worth keeping about.

As for your "Lind scanned guilty" point, I also considered that would have been significantly easier. With how your role is setup you wouldn't even have needed the parity variant to have done it so I've no issue with your play or anything like that.

I am not in anyway ruling Lind off the table. I am open to re-investing though as I think we have good alternative options and if Lind is town he's worth keeping about.

As for your "Lind scanned guilty" point, I also considered that would have been significantly easier. With how your role is setup you wouldn't even have needed the parity variant to have done it so I've no issue with your play or anything like that.
I said it for two phases.
Throw all rocks or you are scum
Only scum would deny to get scanned.
I think we all agree with this.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
‎
Tbh Mango's whole claim about being able to un-janitor a role

It seems you're replying to T-Pein.

I don't agree with the "Lind scanned guilty" would have been much easier. It's clear that town are in the majority and that scum are failing about here. That clearly wouldn't work given the context and the amount I've done for this thread.

Your essentially giving a 1:1 trade with higher prospects of losing the odds against me.

What you say is technically correct, but contextually wrong as it wouldn't work in this scenario.

oh christ why does shit always happen when i am at sleep. i have a break in 2 hours so i'll come then
Please do lmao.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
‎
Tbh Mango's whole claim about being able to un-janitor a role
Sorry I didn't complete this thought.

Basically this is what Mango claimed last day phase:
Basically I can target one player at night and make it so that they can't be janitored.
Yes, there was potential to hit jackpot, but I saw one kidnapping (which I'm assuming was what I was countering), and since I saw none.
And looking at Juliet's role, it's clear that there is some evidence for this ability to exist. It is only this claim that makes my priority of Rayan greater than Mango in this game.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
‎
Can someone ISO Rayan and tell me what they see? He's either just scum that just doesn't post at all or town that doesn't do anything. Based on him not doing anything, I'm inclined to think he's just scum.

Yes I made an action one phase but only once
Friday (think it was phase 2 but don’t remember that well), don’t know if it worked, likely worked because I had no fail message
It's these posts that that make me remember something. Basically Rayan says that he used a day ability and the only day abilities I can remember are the Bakery posts or the post that was framing Pot on day 3.

He says phase 2, but I'm not sure what to make of that. Someone definitely posted that fake message about Pot and if I angle shoot it, then it has to be the red team since they were in a bind the most.

And really there was only one interaction between Rayan and Flower that stood out and looked fake where she asked him "Are you scum?" and he replies "I've never been more town in my life"

But apart from these really nothing else in his ISO.

Status
Not open for further replies.