Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
C

Cruxroux

Black horse seems important, he didn't use honorific titles when he was talking with Sakazuki, even called him using his alias not real name.
Black horse Could be a character like Tsuru, Not combact type but Intel management.
Why are we talking about black horse.
Bart Literally Pulled down a Yonkou flag put his Grand fleet flag.
Oda declare him a Wing already.
Zoro and sanji >> Bart.
:steef::steef:

My captain just entered the crow's nest to tell me about a fishman joining the crew and I literally screamed attack names at him and slashed the bottle of sake out of his hand. He started yelling and gomu gomuing at me and I threw him put of the room. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my captain but I'm literally in shock about this. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he joining? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe this crew is so naive. I want a crew to believe in. I want Fishman Island to crumble and all of them to become slaves. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this after Arlong Park. I thought we were just sailing into the New World!! This is so fucked!! - Roronoa "Minority Hunter" Zoro.

My captain just entered the crow's nest to tell me about a fishman joining the crew and I literally screamed attack names at him and slashed the bottle of sake out of his hand. He started yelling and gomu gomuing at me and I threw him put of the room. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my captain but I'm literally in shock about this. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he joining? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe this crew is so naive. I want a crew to believe in. I want Fishman Island to crumble and all of them to become slaves. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this after Arlong Park. I thought we were just sailing into the New World!! This is so fucked!! - Roronoa "Minority Hunter" Zoro.
Who actually feels threatened by Jinbe...?

Lots of cap here
Post automatically merged:

One over Kong gun puts Aramaki to sleep like some nyquil
G4 Luffy is getting taken out. He needs G5.

So you think Aramaki>Kaido>Yamato>Luffy.That is some bullshit headcannon right there.Yamato just hit Aramaki with a unamed attack.

She better do it,otherwise the marines might raise Oden's bounty yet again.
When did I write that? And she hit Aramaki with an Advanced Conqueror’s Haki attack. You downplayers lol.

Green Bull literally had the Scabbards huffing, took an Advanced CoC attack from Yamato, and was bitten by a town sized dragon and HASN’T EVEN TAKEN DAMAGE.

You people: He’s trash! He’s weak! Luffy one shots!

Lol we will see if your comments age well. So far he has casually taken out two powerful Yonko commanders, tired out the Scabbards in a couple of small panels with ease, took an Adv. CoC attack from Yamato, took a bite from Momo, and has not even been scratched or fatigued.

Last edited:
G4 Luffy is getting taken out. He needs G5.

When did I write that? And she hit Aramaki with an Advanced Conqueror’s Haki attack. You downplayers lol.

Green Bull literally had the Scabbards huffing, took an Advanced CoC attack from Yamato, and was bitten by a town sized dragon and HASN’T EVEN TAKEN DAMAGE.

You people: He’s trash! He’s weak! Luffy one shots!

Lol we will see if your comments age well. So far he has casually taken out two powerful Yonko commanders, tired out the Scabbards in a couple of small panels with ease, took an Adv. CoC attack from Yamato, took a bite from Momo, and has not even been scratched or fatigued.
:pepecopium::pepecopium:

That blade of aramaki seem to be just a decoration same like queen . His fighting style focussing more with his logia DF . So much hype for a black blade
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
He could be like Kaido when he starts out fighting opponents in the dragon mode (transformation) and then moves on to his human (base mode) to fight with his weapon (club).

We don't know exactly how he fought King and Queen because we didn't see the battle. While he's currently fighting Yamato, Momo, and the Scabbards in a transformation mode. He may not even bring out his sword unless he encounters an opponent he thinks could pose a threat to him.

Based on last chapter he has a black blade. Whether he created that black blade or received it has yet to be determined. I can see the Marines having a black blade in their possession and give it to the strongest marine swordsman. Regardless, he should be incredibly strong and skilled swordsman since he is an admiral and in possession of a black blade.

Black horse seems important, he didn't use honorific titles when he was talking with Sakazuki, even called him using his alias not real name.
Oda has confirmed that those with Admiral codenames, but are still VAs (this was in reference to Chaton and Momousagi), simply lost out to Fujitora and Ryokugyuu. However, they are probably above all other VAs (save for probably Garp)

Oda has confirmed that those with Admiral codenames, but are still VAs (this was in reference to Chaton and Momousagi), simply lost out to Fujitora and Ryokugyuu. However, they are probably above all other VAs (save for probably Garp)
Still doesn't explain not addressing Akainu with honorifics
Greenbull, Fujitora and Chaton use "-san" when addressing him, so far only Borsalino doesn't.

Can somebody tell me why this chapter was so hyped after spoilers came out (not even baiting, I want an honest answer)?

It was a nice chapter, sure, but really nothing surprising or groundbreaking happened.

Greenbull fighting the scabbards and Yamato - nice, but not surprising at all.

Shanks entering the scene and going for the One Piece - the most "surprising" development I guess, but again nothing that couldn't be expected

Cobra being dead and Vivi went missing (at least for the WG) - that was pretty much known at this point

Sabo being alive and considered a hero now - this was also 100% obvious to anyone who paid attention

Akainu swearing revenge - we have seen this countless times already

Don't get me wrong, it was a nice chapter and all, but for guys like epicop or Younkouprod to come out with "peak fiction" or "best chapter of the past 5 years" again ...... ehm, what?