Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Shanks: "So anyway, I abandoned my daughter and her mother, made my sniper abandon his wife and son for "fun" too and I abandoned my "foster son", who really looks up to me and idolises me. Aren't I just the worst?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Shanks getting offscreen by Blackbeard as hype tool.
‘Then it is possible Akainu kill dragon , sabo, 5 elders, and IM as hype tool.

‘If oda is seriously want to end one piece in 3 years.

‘’Oda draw shanks mean he didn’t respect him but oda goes full detail on akainu which oda respect Akainu.

Oda is going to include everyone for the final WAR. All the Pirate Crews, Revolutionary Army, World Government and Navy with SSG. With involvement of all the places we have seen yet. He can finish it in the next 5 years if he links all the mysteries remaining to be unfold to the last War and One Piece.
Post automatically merged:

Not bad.
He has a lot of stuff to solve... If this is gonna end in 5 years, then there will be a lot of rush about plots, characters, and fights. Wano has been a red flag about this, and I hope it doesn't become true.

Too much characters who were only show up silhouettes or even just talked about them to hype them but we still have 0 about them...

G

Gorosei Informer

He didn’t actually mention the 5 year thing

:luuh:

Doesn't matter really. He mentioned it before unless that was also a misconception/mistranslation or whatever too. He said he wanted to end it at 50 years old a long time ago and I'm sure there is truths to it.

I've seen plenty of series and games get rushed, incomplete, unsatisfying endings so I wouldn't be surprised if it happened to OP wi h how severely over ambitious/saturated/bloated/complicated it is now too.

Status
Not open for further replies.