Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said, your opinion doesn’t matter simply because you’re dumb.
You really love to insult people don't you ?

You even intentionally put the cropped version of it and blame the source instead.
Nah, I just put the first pic I saw. You are projecting your insecurity here.

And now you chose to ignore anything presented in the manga and made terms on your own.
Usopp snipped, that's all. Your desire to deny the lookout post of Carrot is doomed to fail. Like I said 40 + Panel. Oda never does things for nothing. You are the one ignoring his work for just one out of context panel. You are the one being delusional. Sorry.

On the contrary this is the perfect time for her to shine. Is there any crew mate who acts as a background character prior joining?
Still no, it was not her time. Wano is the story of the scabbard and Luffy, not Carrot.

AL sama

Red Haired
I don’t honestly see any Straw Hat as luffys “subordinate” they’re all his friends and they’re with Luffy because they have faith in him and he inspired them.

So I see what you mean I don’t see Sabo ever listening to Luffy barking orders, but honestly I really don’t see Luffy barking orders at anyone.
yes they are friends but when luffy orders them as their captain (which he rarely does) it means an absolute thing to them and they take it as an order from their captain not their friend

I can't see luffy dong this with sabo

You really love to insult people don't you ?
Describing you is not an insult. If you feel insulted, then it’s your problem; not mine.

Nah, I just put the first pic I saw. You are projecting your insecurity here.
It’s ironic that this comes someone who made blogs for Carrot, and tell Carrot fans to vote for her so “YAMATO CAN’T WIN
:ihaha:

Usopp snipped, that's all. Your desire to deny the lookout post of Carrot is doomed to fail. Like I said 40 + Panel. Oda never does things for nothing. You are the one ignoring his work for just one out of context panel. You are the one being delusional. Sorry.
I’m not denying anything. I just see things the way they are being presented. The context is obvious. Like I said, you can’t see it simply because you’re dumb

Still no, it was not her time. Wano is the story of the scabbard and Luffy, not Carrot.
WANO IS THE STORY OF SCABBARD AND LUFFY

Literally joke of the year
:ihaha::saden::mihanha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Describing you is not an insult. If you feel insulted, then it’s your problem; not mine.
Says every bully and harrasser ever. :seriously:

It’s ironic that this comes someone who made blogs for Carrot, and tell Carrot fans to vote for her so “YAMATO CAN’T WIN
No, for CARROT to win. ;) Again, you are projecting here

I’m not denying anything. I just see things the way they are being presented. The context is obvious. Like I said, you can’t see it simply because you’re braindead
And another one..

Says every bully and harrasser ever. :seriously:
Yes king of the woke culture

No, for CARROT to win. ;) Again, you are projecting here
There are many candidates, yet you specifically chose Yamato. Says every insecure person

I’m literally laughing now when you said: Wano is the story of Scabbard and Luffy

While it’s obvious that Wano is Momo’s story.

I bet you will deny like you always do. Excuse me I have laughing to do
:ihaha::mihanha:

I’m not denying anything. I just see things the way they are being presented. The context is obvious. Like I said, you can’t see it simply because you’re braindead

WANO IS THE STORY OF SCABBARD AND LUFFY

Literally joke of the year
:ihaha::saden::mihanha:
1 - Yamato will join.

2 - Carrot is vivi 2.0. Easy, won´t join

3 - Why still trying to speak with c4n if he is just deny all and believing his own lies?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Always has been, Wano is not Carrot story, she has no place in the storyline as her personnal struggle is quite different from what we see in Wano.
Then why didn't she join in WCI? :seriously:

She being a non entity in Wano is very much against your agenda you understand that right?

Agreed. The grass eater vs Aramaki will be the new hour of legends :stealthblack:

Her role in the crew is to occupy space in the background and help oda avoid having to draw complicated buildings and stuff
:rolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.