Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the question ?

You are free to ignore me

Actually she gained more chance with that defeat. The monolog of Perospero was a huge subversive affirmation.
No she lost that opportunity for the fact that her flight was completely glossed over in comparison to the strawhats and their alliance and the fact that cat viper dog storm and kinemon we’re able to resolve her problem against her personal enemies. The strawhats the did not solve her problem. She did not even witness Luffy fighting and his victory against Kaido. She was not even with the rest of the crew when they were celebrating. She did not even ask them if she can join. There no new dialogue indicating for her to join and she has not thought about Pedro sacrifice in a while. Face the facts there is no set up for her to join the the crew.

No she lost that opportunity for the fact that her flight was completely glossed over in comparison to the strawhats and their alliance and the fact that cat viper dog storm and kinemon we’re able to resolve her problem against her personal enemies. The strawhats the did not solve her problem. She did not even witness Luffy fighting and his victory against Kaido. She was not even with the rest of the crew when they were celebrating. She did not even ask them if she can join. There no new dialogue indicating for her to join and she has not thought about Pedro sacrifice in a while. Face the facts there is no set up for her to join the the crew.

No she lost that opportunity for the fact that her flight was completely glossed over in comparison to the strawhats and their alliance and the fact that cat viper dog storm and kinemon we’re able to resolve her problem against her personal enemies.
Still no. But to understand that, you need to understand what I mean when I say that their is a subversive affirmation.

Still no. But to understand that, you need to understand what I mean when I say that their is a subversive affirmation.
When you tell everyone "you ignore WCI" and proceed to ignore Wano, it kinda feels weird, you know? Yes, WCI is there, but Wano is also there, there are things written in a certain way and you cannot undo them.

On a side note, @CarrotForNakama, since I'm sorta new to the forum, care to share why do you like Carrot as a character so much that you chose to "defend" her here? I mean, sure there are trolls hating on everyone (seen a lot of Yamato hate, Sanji hate, well, every OP character has their share, haters gonna hate no matter what), but a lot of people here are pretty chill with Carrot, so why all this? I'm genuinely curious why would you go so extra for a fictional character :)

You can’t give us any back up evidence, no new dialogue, and even laugh tale books that do not mention the importance of Carrot as a character.

Do you really think it make sense for a character Who did not contribute much of anything throughout the Wano arc to suddenly join the crew? Name a background and a secondary character who did nothing in the arc before they join? Name a strawhat Who's personal conflict was not solved by them but still joined?

Last edited:
So what kind of think do you believe that will happen before the final of wano ? Luffy asking carrot for joining ? I also believe that this event will happen but I am pretty sure that carrot will say no to luffy... She wanted to life an adventure and she already did it... Wano is also a very importante place for the minks ... We have to keep this in mind ...

I don´t know what means subversive affirmation but i thinks the things are easier than that ....

You’re ignoring Wano
Like that... If wee think in wano is so easy to think that carrot was only for whole cake and nothing more ... Is easy to think. Nothing more than that ...

When you tell everyone "you ignore WCI" and proceed to ignore Wano, it kinda feels weird, you know? Yes, WCI is there, but Wano is also there, there are things written in a certain way and you cannot undo them.
I don't ignore Wano, I'm just saying that it doesn't negates what was written in Whole Cake, Carrot is still the same character, still loves the sea, still a look out etc.

since I'm sorta new to the forum, care to share why do you like Carrot as a character so much that you chose to "defend" her here
I'm not really defending Carrot, I'm defending the theory that she will join. But in general I like Carrot because she reminds me of the early Luffy.

but a lot of people here are pretty chill with Carrot, so why all this?
People are not chill at all with Carrot, just look at this thread.

You can’t give us any back up evidence, no new dialogue
The monolog of Perospero is enough

Be recruited no, but joining the crew yes.
Name a background and a secondary character who did nothing in the arc before they join?
Carrot didn't do "nothing", she had a key role in saving Marco. Keep ignoring that and I will keep bringing it up.

You must stop thinking in term of arc, but in storyline and Saga. What happened on whole cake is ENOUGH for carrot to join.

Name a strawhat Who's personal conflict was not solved by them but still joined.
Carrot's personal conflict has yet to be resolved. It wasn't resolve with Perospero.
Post automatically merged:

So what kind of think do you believe that will happen before the final of wano ?
A simple introspection from Carrot about her journey.

I don´t know what means subversive affirmation but i thinks the things are easier than that ....
I have an article explaning that storytelling principle Here.

Back on Orojackson one of the biggest obstacle Carrot faced was Wano itself, because WCI even back then was not not enough for her.

Everyone was saying that yes, the set-up was there.
: She's gotta inherit Pedro's will
: Revenge match with Perospero
: The dawn
: The sulong moment

But I ask you @CarrotForNakama in the 4yrs since that arc ended, what happened with the first 3 bullet points.

Why didn't she inherit his will?
Why did the revenge match get offscreened?
Pedro's comment on the dawn had nothing to do with her? Why?
Sulong isn't a unique power why is Carrot being treated differently?

The story for Carrot you wanted and the one Oda gave you are two completely different things. It's time to get over this.

Carrot won't join because she idolizes a terrorist.
Pedro went into Perospero's home country, tried to murder his mom and ruler and then proceeded to blow himself up and take one of his limbs with him. Perospero did absolutely nothing wrong.
The fact the Carrot's entire character since then has been about seething over the death of a man that was satisfied with and chose his own death is something really pathetic and more akin of a villain than a hero. She simply isn't strawhat material.

Why didn't she inherit his will?
It will happen when the dawn will be mentionned.

Why did the revenge match get offscreened?
Because the point of the fight was not the fight itself but the defeat

Pedro's comment on the dawn had nothing to do with her? Why?
We don't know that.

Sulong isn't a unique power why is Carrot being treated differently?
Because Carrot is not a normal background character.

The story for Carrot you wanted and the one Oda gave you are two completely different things. It's time to get over this.
We will see

Carrot won't join because she idolizes a terrorist.
Pedro went into Perospero's home country, tried to murder his mom and ruler and then proceeded to blow himself up and take one of his limbs with him. Perospero did absolutely nothing wrong.
The fact the Carrot's entire character since then has been about seething over the death of a man that was satisfied with and chose his own death is something really pathetic and more akin of a villain than a hero. She simply isn't strawhat material.

Status
Not open for further replies.