Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I will be so fucking miserable if that happens...

I don't think Linlin will have as big of an impact on Elbaf either way, Oda is also notoriously bad at pacing himself lmfao.

Wano was almost 150 chapters long, the final war will be an easy 200 chapters.
What do you think about making Elbaf Shanks' allies? I don't think they are strong enough to be competent alone, especially after what Big Mom did to their leader as a kid.

Them being at least allies to a Yonko would be dope + Shanks having a private army like that would be dope.

Although dunno. If I recall Loki is some sort of a clown or not a competent leader. Can't recall where I read it.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What do you think about making Elbaf Shanks' allies? I don't think they are strong enough to be competent alone, especially after what Big Mom did to their leader as a kid.

Them being at least allies to a Yonko would be dope + Shanks having a private army like that would be dope.

Although dunno. If I recall Loki is some sort of a clown or not a competent leader. Can't recall where I read it.
I don't want Shanks anywhere near the Vikings.

I expect Loki to have a jokey personality but also be a power house.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I don't want Shanks anywhere near the Vikings.

I expect Loki to have a jokey personality but also be a power house.
What is weird is the lack of talks about Elbaf. It's almost the same as no one talking about Mihawk despite him being a one man army Yonko. Elbaf is portrayed to be a land of the strong army for whoever allies with them.

Plot induced stupidity
See the beginning of scabbards vs Kaido with Kaido getting clowned because Oda wanted scabbards to get a cool scene before their defeat
Oh I see.

But in the end Kaido smacked them in base form and also called all of them weak literally 2 chapters after praising the Dukes and protecting Jack.

If a similar sequence of events plays out for Aramaki fans will be happy lol: gets smacked for a little bit and then gets serious and gets a big undeniable W.

At least that's what I hope. :pepebusi:

Status
Not open for further replies.