Record of Ragnarok Chapter 66 Spoilers Thread

yeah so far Ajichika realy showed Beelzebub & Odin as the main villain.
so these characters wont die until the very end of the story.
I can see an all-out war in the end after the tournament between Odin, Beel and co. vs rest Humanity and the Gods who choose humanity.
My prediction in the end of ragnarok it will be a draw and than a bloody war/brawl between these two faction begin

I dont know why author make the result obvious.
Hope later this mistake not repeated.
Its feel like got spoiled before the battle even begin.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Damn. Tesla vs Beel.

I am of the opinion that Gods are gonna win this round, so Beel, but I'd like a curveball here and to have Tesla win.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Not possible since Gods cannot catch-up if humanity scores another win before last match.
They can, they'd just need 3 wins in a row, but that would be too predictable lol.

But yeah it's not looking good for Tesla :pepemotion:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
โ€Ž
They can, they'd just need 3 wins in a row, but that would be too predictable lol.
Isnt this round 8 with a max of 10?
I guess humanity can score a win with Gods taking the 2 rounds after that and it would be equal so an additional round would be necessary.
Or it turns into an all-out war among gods as people have suspected...

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Isnt this round 8 with a max of 10?
It's round 8, but the goal is first to 7 wins. So it could be just 7 rounds at minimum or all 13 at max.
I guess humanity can score a win with Gods taking the 2 rounds after that and it would be equal so an additional round would be necessary.
Or it turns into an all-out war among gods as people have suspected...
I think you got something wrong Nik.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
Tesla vs Beelzebub is gonna be so good

Tesla on one hand represents progress of mankind, the evolution and the reach of our abilities. Quite figurately Tesla pulled the mankind from the darkness into the light by gifting us electricity

On other hand Beelzebub is complete opposite, he represents the decay of mankind, our slow inevitable death. And unlike tesla he wants to drown the mankind into darkness and death

This fight is gonna be so good od ideological standpoint, Tesla is gonna lose def but i feel like he will like Adam inspire the mankind to aim for greatness

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Bro man i was looking forward for tesla

Beelzbub is already one of my favorite characters

The fight is gonna be legendary but beelzebub is taking the dub

i hope beelzebub likes tesla and does some stuff that revives him
Yeah Hades gonna make Telsa his pet forever.

Rest in pieces bro.

:yearight: