Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

• Awful

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
These chapters were awesome!!! Really wonder what Amai Mask will do and if he stays like this for ever. I am Pretty sure he wants and will Keep doing Hero stuff, but it will be hard if he can't Change back. Maybe he starts hiding his face like he did at the beginning of his Career.

Blast's son, now this will be interesting. Really Looking Forward to the next chapters!
Btw. i really hate what One did with darkshine...he ruined the whole character :pepeke:pisses me off...

Last edited:
These chapters were awesome!!! Really wonder what Amai Mask will do and if he stays like this for ever. I am Pretty sure he wants and will Keep doing Hero stuff, but it will be hard if he can't Change back. Maybe he starts hiding his face like he did at the beginning of his Career.

Blast's son, now this will be interesting. Really Looking Forward to the next chapters!
Btw. i really hate what One did with darkshine...he ruined the whole character :pepeke:pisses me off...
DarkShine will come back to fighting. He Didn't ruin him as just hin taking a break from the action. Pretty sure foreshadowing with Raizo to him to fight in the future. One knows what he doing as a writer than you think.

Yep and he has his original personality. He's only doing hero work for the money and benefits and is a huge slacker. Interesting that ONE is continuing the continuity of his webcomic separate from the manga.
Think it's a nod manga Canon that Suiryu has change to be a Hero more actually as he his personality won't change deep, but steady growth.

Status
Not open for further replies.