Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

am guessing because she seemed a bit bothered with flower getting possibly wrecked by ratchet .
personally if she gets killed instantly i think its harsh too .
This is so untypical for Ratchet, that´s why I pointed this out. And Flowa gave us info about the 3 cults, so why would she do that if she was a hostile indie? I´m not an indie myself and I don´t understand why the hell Ratchet and Worst want to see me lynched, at least not if they are town.

Worst

Custom title
Then you shouldn’t have told me let’s wait for her flip. You should be confident. Scum jumps on random wagons.
I am confident but ofc without having an invest or something on her there is still room for error......

if i had the ability to spot scums on the fly i would play a different game xD

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
This is so untypical for Ratchet, that´s why I pointed this out. And Flowa gave us info about the 3 cults, so why would she do that if she was a hostile indie? I´m not an indie myself and I don´t understand why the hell Ratchet and Worst want to see me lynched, at least not if they are town.
I mean, if I'm Town, I don't know that you are do I?

Ratchet

It’s better reason that he gave and honestly even he’s not sure of the vote and says we’ll see after her flip. His reasoning got voting Joy is too flimsy. It pinged me as bad.
Fair enough. How eager do you think he is for a lynch at this stage though?

I see
am just telling you how i saw it and how they might have seen it too

ofc

Worst

Custom title
Tell me what exactly looked so scummy from Flowa in your eyes that you immediately sent some negative action at her? She claimed indie very early, so it must have been the few posts before her claim then?
why u so concerned that someone targets an indie

Ratchet

Ratchet is too ballsy to be scum, worst & kagurashii are sus
Thanks. I am a shy Scum player, it's true.
Tell me what exactly looked so scummy from Flowa in your eyes that you immediately sent some negative action at her? She claimed indie very early, so it must have been the few posts before her claim then?
Just seemed too smug and relaxed. Can't have that so I blasted the shit out of her abilities. She won't be using them for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.