Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

why u so concerned that someone targets an indie
I´m more concerned about Ratchet and his behaviour not making sense.
With multiball whe should also look for scum first instead of trying to get a claimed indie lynched that provided us with info so far.

J

Joygirl1

well then her paranoia about you doesn't make sense imho xD
It does make sense, you don´t make sense here! He did not vote her but as I said it´s totally untypical for Ratchet to not even read until the post where Flowa claimed indie and target her immediately with negative actions, they are best buddies in those games normally.

Just seemed too smug and relaxed. Can't have that so I blasted the shit out of her abilities. She won't be using them for a while.
I liked your approach, personally I find any alignment reveal early on, especially first phase to be distasteful. Only an amateur pro town would do such move. Trying to build trust in phase 1 is sus, Flowa got super defensive too. If anything you should've lynch trained her instead of joygirl to get more reactions.

How are both me and worst sus? Surely you find one of us good or you think both of us are scum?
No reason to assume both of you are, I find Worst to be more sus but if you're a good player, or you're a team with joygirl/ratchet it should warrant some suspicion

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It does make sense, you don´t make sense here! He did not vote her but as I said it´s totally untypical for Ratchet to not even read until the post where Flowa claimed indie and target her immediately with negative actions, they are best buddies in those games normally.
People make mistakes sometimes, Joygirl. It happens.

Worst

Custom title
Listen he just put an indie to sleep for a while, he's not getting a thousand town points for sure but being so focussed on that this early........meh feels like u trying to waste time here

Yes, you look more town to me than Ratchet so far.

Interesting how he immediately buddied with Soulkiller as well.

Though i would expect for scum Ratchet to be harder to catch.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Not usually, but in this game there are several anti town factions anyway.
True, but then I'd have no better idea that he's scum than you do.

I too have off vibes from Ratchet, not so much Worst on JG so far. I kind of always seem to get weird vibes from Ratchet though
Well isn't that useful. Is there any reason you felt the need to qualify your suspicion?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
No reason to assume both of you are, I find Worst to be more sus but if you're a good player, or you're a team with joygirl/ratchet it should warrant some suspicion
I am none of those. I’m just voting worst because I found his post suspicious. But feel free to observe and decide on your own. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.