Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨

I too have off vibes from Ratchet, not so much Worst on JG so far. I kind of always seem to get weird vibes from Ratchet though
I don’t see Ratchet to make a kind of play where they just straight off do something to a person without reading the whole thread. I’m not able to decide if he really did it or it’s some elaborate reaction testing. However his approach towards Joygirl is sus. What pinged me is Worst jumping on to Joygirl wagon for no reason at all. That looked opportunistic to me.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Mechanical reason or wincon wise?
Is there a purpose to this question? If it were my wincon, I wouldn't say so, would I? Do you think Scum just claim Scum for free, Adam? All you need to know is that my testimony confirms Buggy is a Cult in this game. Whether you believe that or not is up to you.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Is there a purpose to this question? If it were my wincon, I wouldn't say so, would I? Do you think Scum just claim Scum for free, Adam? All you need to know is that my testimony confirms Buggy is a Cult in this game. Whether you believe that or not is up to you.
Obv there is a purpose to the question.

If your wincon states buggy is cult most likely you need to stop buggy hence would make you a Marine or any other role in that area of things

If it is mechanical reason then that works more in your favour

True, but then I'd have no better idea that he's scum than you do.
Well isn't that useful. Is there any reason you felt the need to qualify your suspicion?
Yes. Why would I not give my opinion on the point of discussion?

I don’t see Ratchet to make a kind of play where they just straight off do something to a person without reading the whole thread. I’m not able to decide if he really did it or it’s some elaborate reaction testing. However his approach towards Joygirl is sus. What pinged me is Worst jumping on to Joygirl wagon for no reason at all. That looked opportunistic to me.
I'm not as familiar with Worst so it's harder for me to judge if that's out of the ordinary or not. Looking back at it, it is very out of the blue

Ratchet

Obv there is a purpose to the question.

If your wincon states buggy is cult most likely you need to stop buggy hence would make you a Marine or any other role in that area of things

If it is mechanical reason then that works more in your favour
You should read the full post before responding. If it were my Wincon, I would not tell you that it's my Wincon. So whatever the truth is, the only answer you can plausibly expect is "mechanical". That is the point I'm making. Your question is pointless because the answer it will receive will always be the same.

Ratchet

Yes. Why would I not give my opinion on the point of discussion?
My concern is that you jumped on with the "Ratchet is off" comment, and then try to temper it with "but I'm always saying that". So it's like you wanted to hold a position without really holding it. You didn't even call me Scummy.

My concern is that you jumped on with the "Ratchet is off" comment, and then try to temper it with "but I'm always saying that". So it's like you wanted to hold a position without really holding it. You didn't even call me Scummy.
I mean that is factually correct yes. I do generally find you scummy so I do agree that it was off, but it's hard for me use that as justification for outright calling you a scum lean for it because I don't have any real confidence in reading you as much other than scummy

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
You should read the full post before responding. If it were my Wincon, I would not tell you that it's my Wincon. So whatever the truth is, the only answer you can plausibly expect is "mechanical". That is the point I'm making. Your question is pointless because the answer it will receive will always be the same.
then just say it is mechanical bruh

Ratchet

I mean that is factually correct yes. I do generally find you scummy so I do agree that it was off, but it's hard for me use that as justification for outright calling you a scum lean for it because I don't have any real confidence in reading you as much other than scummy
So you'll first have to establish how my play is scummy, then. I've drawn behaviour from players and moved the game forward - these traits are typically pro-town.

To go back into your earlier accusation of being "off", off is really only in relation to a baseline expectation you hold of a player when they're town. If, as you concede is the case here, you always find said player "weird", then "off" doesn't really have a point of reference, and is just an easily interchangeable position to go between calling the player scummy and just difficult. This was the issue I had with your commentary.

As an aside, if you can qualify how my play is "scummy", then I'm not sure why you would need justification, as if it's scummy, regardless if it is correct or not, you should treat me as such because if I'm Town, then I'm just a negative presence to have, no? Town playing like Scum is not a good thing, and the only way to put an end to it is to force the player in question to play better and learn how to play as Town. In that respect, whether you are right or wrong, if I'm ecummy it should be in your interests to show everyone how inept I am so that they don't enable my poor skill at this game. So why are you seeking justification?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Sure, "it's mechanical". Does that mean I'm telling the truth? If it were wincon related, you've already tipped me off about why claiming as such will be a bad idea.
It doesn't mean you are telling the truth but it at least mean you are not beating around the bush for nothing

So you'll first have to establish how my play is scummy, then. I've drawn behaviour from players and moved the game forward - these traits are typically pro-town.

To go back into your earlier accusation of being "off", off is really only in relation to a baseline expectation you hold of a player when they're town. If, as you concede is the case here, you always find said player "weird", then "off" doesn't really have a point of reference, and is just an easily interchangeable position to go between calling the player scummy and just difficult. This was the issue I had with your commentary.

As an aside, if you can qualify how my play is "scummy", then I'm not sure why you would need justification, as if it's scummy, regardless if it is correct or not, you should treat me as such because if I'm Town, then I'm just a negative presence to have, no? Town playing like Scum is not a good thing, and the only way to put an end to it is to force the player in question to play better and learn how to play as Town. In that respect, whether you are right or wrong, if I'm ecummy it should be in your interests to show everyone how inept I am so that they don't enable my poor skill at this game. So why are you seeking justification?
Your play is off, that is not the same as outright scummy play. It's off becasue it's not how I'd expect you to play it. From the few games I've had one of them was dominated by you claiming a neutral indie, and you've mostly stricken me as someone who is attentive to detail.

The flowa interaction doesn't really line up with what I'd expect there from either point.

As for it being a midpoint, I mean that's exactly what it is I don't understand the point. It means I have reason to think you're behaving differently than usual but I am not good at reading you so I do not have the confidence in it to actually push it at the moment, not without someething a bit stronger.

I am not seeking justification either I am just saying what I think of the situation. If I wanted to push you for it I would, I ain't no coward about it

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I am confident but ofc without having an invest or something on her there is still room for error......

if i had the ability to spot scums on the fly i would play a different game xD
Yeah and just for that reason you shouldn’t do what you are doing either. It’s sus. I’d expect you to be more cautious.

What is "sus" about it?
It’s sus because you are voting for her for some trivial reason which is not even clearly fleshed out. It’s not like she slipped or anything but it’s just that she found your meta to be off, which is in fact off and I’m noticing it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.