Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Thanks. I am a shy Scum player, it's true.
Just seemed too smug and relaxed. Can't have that so I blasted the shit out of her abilities. She won't be using them for a while.
You don’t blast anyone for being smug and relaxed. I can’t take these reasonings from you seriously something is hella wrong with you 😂

Worst

Custom title
Yeah and just for that reason you shouldn’t do what you are doing either. It’s sus. I’d expect you to be more cautious.
Well maybe i as trying to get some reactions out of this and i don't like what i saw so far so i'll keep my vote on JG for now

I also have u guys backing me up so i have no reason to be cautious :yasu:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Your play is off, that is not the same as outright scummy play. It's off becasue it's not how I'd expect you to play it. From the few games I've had one of them was dominated by you claiming a neutral indie, and you've mostly stricken me as someone who is attentive to detail.
This is fine, and establishes your charge fairly.
As for it being a midpoint, I mean that's exactly what it is I don't understand the point. It means I have reason to think you're behaving differently than usual but I am not good at reading you so I do not have the confidence in it to actually push it at the moment, not without someething a bit stronger.

I am not seeking justification either I am just saying what I think of the situation. If I wanted to push you for it I would, I ain't no coward about it
This however, remains poorly conceived. You just said that you felt my play is generally scummy. If that's the case, you don't need any justification, because from your point of view regardless of my actual alignment I'm a negative to have in and around the Town. I'm not sure why you'd be interesting in allowing scummy behaviour to go relatively unchecked just because historically I always play like scum from your perspective. To me, that would suggest you have all the more reason to check it, because it would make me a bad player, and bad players only get better when they're held to a standard that forces them to get better. As a result, it feels like you're perfectly content to allow scummy players to poison the town, which is not a pro town mindset at all.

Ratchet

It’s sus because you are voting for her for some trivial reason which is not even clearly fleshed out. It’s not like she slipped or anything but it’s just that she found your meta to be off, which is in fact off and I’m noticing it too.
It's Day 1
If the standard for any vote is a slip or worse, then we will never vote anyone.
You don’t blast anyone for being smug and relaxed. I can’t take these reasonings from you seriously something is hella wrong with you 😂
I do. As Flowa found out LMAO.

Kagu Nyan

Listen he just put an indie to sleep for a while, he's not getting a thousand town points for sure but being so focussed on that this early........meh feels like u trying to waste time here
Why are you supporting Ratchet for that? Compare this with your interaction with Ratchet who was a indie in the WoW game and we will see how you were buddying with him whole game. You do accept indie claiming on day 1 and buddy with them. Here you shouldnt be supporting with Ratchet and instead feel something is off about him.

Ratchet

Why are you supporting Ratchet for that? Compare this with your interaction with Ratchet who was a indie in the WoW game and we will see how you were buddying with him whole game. You do accept indie claiming on day 1 and buddy with them. Here you shouldnt be supporting with Ratchet and instead feel something is off about him.
I do support Indies. I will be @Flowa's best friend for the rest of the game.

This is fine, and establishes your charge fairly.
This however, remains poorly conceived. You just said that you felt my play is generally scummy. If that's the case, you don't need any justification, because from your point of view regardless of my actual alignment I'm a negative to have in and around the Town. I'm not sure why you'd be interesting in allowing scummy behaviour to go relatively unchecked just because historically I always play like scum from your perspective. To me, that would suggest you have all the more reason to check it, because it would make me a bad player, and bad players only get better when they're held to a standard that forces them to get better. As a result, it feels like you're perfectly content to allow scummy players to poison the town, which is not a pro town mindset at all.
I think you're misunderstanding what I mean by off. I don't trhink you're a negative to have around as town, you're generally quite on the ball and even when indy your reads were fairly good towards the other non town factions. I just don't have a good baseline for reading you as town, meaning even when you are town there's just something re: your play that doesn't seem like it to me.

This isn't a knock on your play or me thinking you're non beneficial or anything. Just one of those people I will struggle to read as I always get a gut feel that you're non town

Kagu Nyan

So you'll first have to establish how my play is scummy, then. I've drawn behaviour from players and moved the game forward - these traits are typically pro-town.

To go back into your earlier accusation of being "off", off is really only in relation to a baseline expectation you hold of a player when they're town. If, as you concede is the case here, you always find said player "weird", then "off" doesn't really have a point of reference, and is just an easily interchangeable position to go between calling the player scummy and just difficult. This was the issue I had with your commentary.

As an aside, if you can qualify how my play is "scummy", then I'm not sure why you would need justification, as if it's scummy, regardless if it is correct or not, you should treat me as such because if I'm Town, then I'm just a negative presence to have, no? Town playing like Scum is not a good thing, and the only way to put an end to it is to force the player in question to play better and learn how to play as Town. In that respect, whether you are right or wrong, if I'm ecummy it should be in your interests to show everyone how inept I am so that they don't enable my poor skill at this game. So why are you seeking justification?
This is the kind of Ratchet im used to.

Ratchet

I think you're misunderstanding what I mean by off. I don't trhink you're a negative to have around as town, you're generally quite on the ball and even when indy your reads were fairly good towards the other non town factions. I just don't have a good baseline for reading you as town, meaning even when you are town there's just something re: your play that doesn't seem like it to me.

This isn't a knock on your play or me thinking you're non beneficial or anything. Just one of those people I will struggle to read as I always get a gut feel that you're non town
Here is what you originally said:
I mean that is factually correct yes. I do generally find you scummy so I do agree that it was off, but it's hard for me use that as justification for outright calling you a scum lean for it because I don't have any real confidence in reading you as much other than scummy
Emphasis mine. Therefore, if you find my generally scummy, then that means I'm generally bad for Town. This isn't the same as reading "not Town", because for something to be Scummy, it has to demonstrably be harmful to the Town wincon. I'll accept you modifying your position, on the basis of miscommunication, but I must note that it has changed over the duration of our interlocution.

Worst

Custom title
If u trying to find a pattern from my previous games then try again cuz i had no clue what i was doing during the WoW game...or pretty much all the games i played
:feelsokeman:

Kagu Nyan

Well maybe i as trying to get some reactions out of this and i don't like what i saw so far so i'll keep my vote on JG for now

I also have u guys backing me up so i have no reason to be cautious :yasu:
No one is backing you and it’s just you and Ratchet.

Status
Not open for further replies.