Status
Not open for further replies.
Aramaki was meant to be Sanjis father then/Aramaki loved Sanjis mom
too far gone into the story for this twist.. LMAO.. we'd need a Twirly piece for its completion

Thats what I think too. Isnt it funny Oda introduced the Samurais fasting and saying they are aren't hungry as part of their pride/honour too? Yamato and Momo I think giving up eating for a week? Yamatos past of being starved too?

I still dont get why Oda is making such parallelss like this with Yamato, Green Bull and Ushimaru too, with Ushimaru even having literal green bulls on his cloak too! Green Bull even having a sword and being based on a famous actor known for playing Rebels (maybe his justice is Rebellious Justice too?)
Green Bull has a sword, has a samurai vibe and seems to parallel with
oda draws alot of obvious hints just to not fulfill em.. unless he has delayed em i honestly feel bad for zorovs moment tho.. his Ryuma grave visit would have been iconic and then connected him to greenbull with Ushimaru's cloak etc..

TOO MUCH LEFT BRUH

And Rebellious justice hmm
what if rebellious not in the sense of ideals and rebellious against what.. sound like Fujitora to me or Dragon if him being an Admiral was true..

There's probably much better comparisons and details that can be made and drawn out but I'm too lazy to do it lol.
i think we're converging at places but defining his justice depends on his motivation.. atm it seems like he isn't pitying anyone or compromise his duty for anything.. hence uncompromising.. but tbh him being a fan of the nobles and CDs does make it seem like his justice is leashed by someone superior

Status
Not open for further replies.