Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
See, immediately after:

For starters, there is no claim present in there regardless, so no reason to be modkilled. Moreover, these posts are literally two apart, and made within one minute of each other. There is no good reason for you to have read the first and then not read the second, and even if you did, if you're catching up as you go you should have issued a correction based on my immediate retraction. That one is missing tells me you are not remotely sincere in your posting.

I'll continue. I don't think you believe for a second that Flowa/me is Scum/Scum theatre, because it isn't remotely characteristic of either of our scum play, and there would be no reason for me to cast a spotlight on Flowa's fake indie claim here if she had gotten away with it by forcing her to fake a reaction.

I will continue yet further.

In this post, as previously referenced, you state that Flower/Ratchet is Scum theatre. For this to be the case, we must both be on the same team.
In this post, with no progression inbetween, you state that you believe Flower is actually an Indie, which is not compatible with your previous position that Flower/ratchet is Scum Theatre. This is yet more evidence that your commentary is not sincere, and that you are merely looking for angles to attack to engage with the game.

Vote Lynch: Ekkologix
commentary is sincere
u r a faction of indies
not reading tho. thats the only part u got correct

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
It's difficult to say after a handful of posts, but there is no discernible train of thought behind his internal logic, which is the best way to read Ekko. He's the best lead so far.
im only using 0.001% of my full power this game

@T-Peinβ„’ who we lynching today?
Here, Ekko immediately tries to qualify his previous posts by playing down the effort levels he is offering. This is lean Scum, because it indicates that he's aware his posts can be perceived in a poor light, and by acting like he isn't really trying, he gives himself a defence to not be held to the logical positions he had just taken. He ends it by tagging an inactive player (who I don't believe has made a single post?) to ask for directions, which rings disingenuous when compared to his previous statement of us needing to flip three slots.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
It's difficult to say after a handful of posts, but there is no discernible train of thought behind his internal logic, which is the best way to read Ekko. He's the best lead so far.
Here, Ekko immediately tries to qualify his previous posts by playing down the effort levels he is offering. This is lean Scum, because it indicates that he's aware his posts can be perceived in a poor light, and by acting like he isn't really trying, he gives himself a defence to not be held to the logical positions he had just taken. He ends it by tagging an inactive player (who I don't believe has made a single post?) to ask for directions, which rings disingenuous when compared to his previous statement of us needing to flip three slots.
my posts r fine
my activity will not be

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
commentary is sincere
That's nice and all, but I just pulled up posts which suggest otherwise. You cannot counter that by insisting that it is sincere, because I have no reason to take you at your word.
u r a faction of indies
I have not claimed Indie.
not reading tho. thats the only part u got correct
This is meaningless, and doesn't offer anything to the argument at hand.
that wud make u marines then?
This is nonsense, and doesn't come from any reasonable base you may have founded. There is nothing in this thread to suggest that I am explicitly a Marine, over any of the other scum groups, hostile Indies, and yes, town. This is indicative of a player throwing random lines of thought out there in an effort to appear to be offering insight.

Finally, your claim to not be reading appears to be untrue, as you must be to some extent to be able to pull up posts from several pages past.

Status
Not open for further replies.