Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
That's nice and all, but I just pulled up posts which suggest otherwise. You cannot counter that by insisting that it is sincere, because I have no reason to take you at your word.
I have not claimed Indie.
This is meaningless, and doesn't offer anything to the argument at hand.
This is nonsense, and doesn't come from any reasonable base you may have founded. There is nothing in this thread to suggest that I am explicitly a Marine, over any of the other scum groups, hostile Indies, and yes, town. This is indicative of a player throwing random lines of thought out there in an effort to appear to be offering insight.

Finally, your claim to not be reading appears to be untrue, as you must be to some extent to be able to pull up posts from several pages past.
then ur not together
wud u claim indie in an indie faction?

well obviously there is no basis. i am starting one. ive only read collectively less than a page of random going through pages. u expect me to start with a ground established basis? where would that come from huh?

what i read or dont isnt ur concern m8

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
dont go around twisting my posts / assuming my intention now m8
I can only work with what I have. I haven't changed the meaning on implications of anything you've said - I've merely taken your posts and argued why they do not work as a logical, genuine pattern of thought. If you are going to argue that I am twisting your posts, you must first establish that the implication within your posts differs to mine and that there is a logical pattern of thought, and moreover that this must be clear enough to not allow for my response to be genuine. I do not think you will be able to do that. As for assuming intention, all forms of deduction begin with an assumption. In this case, my assumption is informed by the lack of a logical thread that I can see.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I can only work with what I have. I haven't changed the meaning on implications of anything you've said - I've merely taken your posts and argued why they do not work as a logical, genuine pattern of thought. If you are going to argue that I am twisting your posts, you must first establish that the implication within your posts differs to mine and that there is a logical pattern of thought, and moreover that this must be clear enough to not allow for my response to be genuine. I do not think you will be able to do that. As for assuming intention, all forms of deduction begin with an assumption. In this case, my assumption is informed by the lack of a logical thread that I can see.
tldr this

you have taken my 0.001% post and assumed its talking about my post content seen as suspicious, not simply about my activity that wud be lacking

the assumption came without prior interactions or questioning me about it

thats twisting / assuming stuff

Ratchet

well obviously there is no basis. i am starting one. ive only read collectively less than a page of random going through pages. u expect me to start with a ground established basis? where would that come from huh?
This doesn't make sense. For your thoughts to even begin, you must have read a post and took something from it - that "something" is your base. My point is, there is nothing in the thread you can pull up from my posts to say that I am specifically a Marine, to the exclusion of all other factions. We have had 0 scum flips so far, after all. So the only conclusion left (this is called abductive reasoning) is that you are randomly throwing out accusations/conclusions for the sake of them, which is not pro-town behaviour. On the contrary, it's anti-town, because scum are the ones who need to lead somewhere from nothing.

Emil

Certified Memelord
This doesn't make sense. For your thoughts to even begin, you must have read a post and took something from it - that "something" is your base. My point is, there is nothing in the thread you can pull up from my posts to say that I am specifically a Marine, to the exclusion of all other factions. We have had 0 scum flips so far, after all. So the only conclusion left (this is called abductive reasoning) is that you are randomly throwing out accusations/conclusions for the sake of them, which is not pro-town behaviour. On the contrary, it's anti-town, because scum are the ones who need to lead somewhere from nothing.
i can
if flowa claimed indie
and i think u too are together

an indie faction like scar's faction come to mind

aka most likely mariens this game that want to yeet some pirates in a hit list or w.e

theres ur basis

Ratchet

tldr this

you have taken my 0.001% post and assumed its talking about my post content seen as suspicious, not simply about my activity that wud be lacking

the assumption came without prior interactions or questioning me about it

thats twisting / assuming stuff
I haven't mentioned anything about your activity. You seem intent on driving my accusation to there, but my arguments are entirely independent of this. I can't question you about things you haven't yet done - I *am* questioning you now and you've yet to actually address anything. Instead, you have deflected, employed fallacies, and attempted to strawman (another fallacy) my argument. By all means, deconstruct where and how I've twisted anything you've said - I am quite confident reason is on my side here.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I haven't mentioned anything about your activity. You seem intent on driving my accusation to there, but my arguments are entirely independent of this. I can't question you about things you haven't yet done - I *am* questioning you now and you've yet to actually address anything. Instead, you have deflected, employed fallacies, and attempted to strawman (another fallacy) my argument. By all means, deconstruct where and how I've twisted anything you've said - I am quite confident reason is on my side here.
u have assumed intentions that arent mine to my posts. its there in the thread. your reply to my 0.001%

Status
Not open for further replies.