Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't need to - coming it demanding we flip X, Y and Z, and then immediately asking T-Pein, who has yet to post, who we should lynch, and underscoring how little you are trying, is most easily reconciled as a player who wants to cover his posting via appealing to his own incompetence.
wym u dont need to. u just tried to and failed at it

also kindly dont assume motivations for me asking tpein too. i want to see what he says. i can read him from few responses.

i dont think my posts r sus. but again i dont have to convince u on that. my 0.001% post was strictly activity related. the whole assumption u made is pointless

Emil

Certified Memelord
Instead of giving stupid commentary about how "Ekko and Ratchet are at it again", you could at least read what is being said, because I'm trying to play Mafia here, and I think my arguments make sense. But you know what, I don't really care, you guys are legit hopeless.
this looks fake

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
How are so many people getting pirate assists? Only 5 are supposed to get smh ... ;-;

At this rate I won't be able to get these ever because game always starts in a time when I am sleeping.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm gonna stop you right there.

Do you know why I don't wanna read the shit between you two?
BECAUSE IT HAPPENS EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN GAME.

You guys argue in a circle hours upon hours, you spam so many posts people like me that have limited time to read back looses all patience to do so. I do not have the luxury nor patience nor am I so much invested in the game i'll appease you two

So yes, i'll rather ignore you two and let you deal with yourselves.
And yes, i'll rather have a calm casual game with others and not take everything like it is D-Day.

I am here to have fun, not fix your marital problems with Eko
this is terrible

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You're doing exactly what you just accused me of here. At least you're actually trying to play Mafia, so kudos for that much.

I have no interest in responding further. I've made my arguments, I'm largely talking to walls so no use in repeating myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.