Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Yeah I still highly doubt he’s jobbing for the record lol, especially not to Momo. If Shanks shows up and he retreats…is retreating from 3 Yonko (13+ billion total bounty among just the captains) really jobbing? Lol
GB retreating because he had to fight Shanks and his entire crew isnt even bad.

Its ridiculous to think an Admiral can take out a Yonko and their entire crew. If GB retreats due to the Red Hair Pirates....its barely even an L.
Reminder

If greenbull leaves it's actually so bad because that means he went to wano literally just to get hit in the head by yamato and leave, AND him+fujitora couldn't defeat Sabo and some good men. The most embarrassing admiral.

Baffles me how people took his statements so superficially, hes obviously more complex than that just like any other Admiral and thats what makes him a promising character, dude is here for only 2 chapters

Expected from the One Piece fanbase tho
I think hes pissed cause Aramaki is evil lmao. Some dudes are just evil. Like yall want another Fuji lol.

at this point in the story , he just wanted an admiral that was clearly a villain but his monologue was just woefully exaggerated,.
To me this is the proof Oda is speed reading
Powerscaling aside how can you compare the introductions of the other Admirals and their justice to Aramaki's?

Kuzan got a pre-arc + Ohara flashback
Borsalino got the best introduction
Sakazuki got the whole war
Issho had the entire Dressrosa arc

Here Oda brought him for 3 chapters and remembered he needed to characterize him before he dipped

G

Gorosei Informer

Lost poneglyph (fishman island) ---> shanks---> one piece
I wonder if its possible that Shanks took the Red poneglyph from FMI after Whitebeard died? Shanks said he would take care of the burial of Whitebeard and Ace and FMI was under Whitebeards protection too...

Kanjuro also took care of Yasuies body, hmmm..

Red sus lol.

because we knew it was about Sabo, brainlet

What does redon's gif tell you? What's the chapter about?
1.) Again, the hint showed us that Sabo appeared in the chapter, nothing more nothing less, a hint as shitty as any other
2.) That water gif is about the Poneglyph that was formerly in Fishman Island; the other gif by Redon was actually pretty good, Homer going back to a bush, that was a hint for Aramaki retreating

CoC: Color of Clowns

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeans
Remember 4 years ago?
That's when people started to spam "shit chapter" in the spoiler thread before the chapter was even out.

And look how far we've come!
Now people change their fandom and announce account deletion because of fake spoilers.

I love this fandom lol
People can argue whether or not the series has gotten worse.

The fanbase has DEFINITELY gotten worse in the last five years. I know, because that's when I started watching One Piece
:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.