Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

Flash Dial was activated to reveal the write up which crocodile tried to cult someone was on Reborn

Ussop activated his full power to stop all kill shots for this cycle
meh whoever is Usopp you’re really underutilizing this role md spamming abilities for the fuck of it, if there wasn’t an actual successful cult idek why you tried this one - reborn could be looked at but it would’ve been better utilized on a town kill or a true culted player. hope it wasn’t a one shot - same goes for stopping kills so early. this should be a one shot and you used it way too early

Ratchet looked substantially more town when going after Ekko, case was good and reasoning was sound.

Ekko on the other hand did look poorly.

Adam looked very good from his play around the assists.

Worst looked better as well, recovered from the intro IMO.

Still a lot of fluffing about so that's about the extent of the reads I'm willing to give at the moment (plus may have forgotten I got heavily distracted in the middle of my read)

going to start here

vote lynch adam
This is a very odd lynch choice I must say. Why Adam?

@BakiDou concede and let me win R/P/S :neesama:

I'll also

Vote Ekko

for the moment, I want more from him, entrance was not very strong.

Ratchet looked substantially more town when going after Ekko, case was good and reasoning was sound.

Still a lot of fluffing about so that's about the extent of the reads I'm willing to give at the moment (plus may have forgotten I got heavily distracted in the middle of my read)

I'll also

Vote Ekko

whats odd about it
going off vibes tbh and he just seemed a bit aloof

I mean I had an extended back and forth with Doddsy, I don't believe I was particularly dismissive of him there. And even if I were, I still made sure to respond to everything he had to say, as he did I (until the last post).

As for opinions/contributions - firstly it's the object of the game to disect opinions, when it comes to contributions I mean I tried to play Mafia earlier and if anyone was treated dismissively it was Ekko and I. You don't seem to have anything to say about that though, so I guess it's okay when it happens against certain people who carry an abrasive tone? The only vitriolic thing I've said here is calling some players worthless, which while harsh I stand by given the lack of any real attempt to play from anyone else, and calling Adam incompetent, which is well within the bounds of the game (I am obviously referring to his play, I couldn't speak generally on that nor would I wish to). I don't see how any of this is bullying, frankly I could be extremely dismissive and it still wouldn't be bullying.
I had only read up to pg 25
so I am yet to come up to your interaction with ekko . was going off the doddsy one
but somehow you made it worse with comments directed at ekko and adam .
:milaugh:

well it isnt bullying per say but i think its a bit too harsh and not representative of who you are outside the game.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

I'll also

Vote Ekko

seems you’re invested in this round doddsy which is good, you have any other scum reads sk far?

@Ratchet ill sheep ur vote for today hows that
I had this quoted from earlier too I forgot about this.

This post was very odd to me, spent his whole time arguing with Ratchet to make content then just decided to sheep?

flowa had revealed it
ratchet had as well before he commented on that
Flowa had revealed who was to be culted? Could you quote that?

Also Ratchet too please.

seems you’re invested in this round doddsy which is good, you have any other scum reads sk far?
Not so much, I have some gut negative feels but need more actual content to go on before I am willing to hand out proper reads.

This post was very odd to me, spent his whole time arguing with Ratchet to make content then just decided to sheep?

Also Ratchet too please.

Not so much, I have some gut negative feels but need more actual content to go on before I am willing to hand out proper reads.
they revealed buggy was cult
isnt that what you are talking about.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

Also Ratchet too please.

thanks for pointing that hit out on ekko, I’ll be cool with leaving my vote placed on him.

& got it thanks, was trying to see where peeps heads were at after 50pgs

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Flash Dial was activated to reveal the write up which crocodile tried to cult someone was on Reborn

Ussop activated his full power to stop all kill shots for this cycle
Crocodile tried to cult me....lol crocodile san :amazing:

And, whosoever is usopp - why stopped kills when game just began? :pepehands:

We want chaos😈

Status
Not open for further replies.