Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
GREENBULL GOT HURT BADLY BY MOMO'S BLAST BREATH, L M F A O GET FUCKED

My agenda moves, Admirals are fucking shit, Momo, Sabo, and a few good men fodderize them. EAT IT
Nah we are talking about Momo here the boy is just goated and achieved admiral level in a couple of days. This will only make GB look stronger because in a couple more days Momo will be Pirate King level

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Not really, in that scenario it was Teach with his full crew, and Akainu by himself with some fodder.

Here GB is dealing with an alliance which is factually > 2 Yonkou Captains + 1 Yonkou crew, and now he has another Yonkou crew pincering him.

Mind you he is doing this all against Akainu's orders. He was already being pretty stupid waltzing in on the alliance, but if he didn't back off after discovering Shanks and crew were on the borders, he'd be the second most retarded character in the entire series only behind Oden.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You're an admiral famboy
Cope dude
Don't care what you think. The admirals could kiss Big Mom's ass for all care. That doesn't affect me in the least.

Kaido was in fear when BM pulled up
King did nothing to BM.
Kaido was forced into alliance

BM never featured anyone's CoC

Cry in the corner

Let GB beat Momo first
Once again, what Kaido feared was a full-scale war on his territory, which is something anyone with a working brain would want to avoid. King didn't give two shits about Big Mom when he confronted her, so it's dumb to even assume Kaido would fear her. Where does it say Kaido was forced into an alliance?

Luffy was tanking Boro Breaths with just “guts” to full power Kaido and Greenbull is getting fully damaged hard by an underpowered young Momo???

This is disgraceful stuff

People underestimate Boro Blast, Just because Luffy, Zoro, Kinemon and Raizo could counter it doesn't mean it's weak.
Also fire is super effective against grass

Oda just wanted to introduce GB here. GB's "hype" was trashing 2 top commanders at the same time. That's insane hype, because nobody had done that, we had MF war where commanders were quite threatening, Big Mom literally running from a commander earlier in the same arc. It's unfortunate he used King/Queen like that but that was supposed to be the big intro moment.

Yonkou fanbase were praying Momo and the scabbards were enough to cause GB to leave, reality was it took the presence of another Yonkou crew for GB to finally back off. That's simply Oda's way of sending GB out after his intro without dehyping him 1 bit. Because realistically even Prime Roger wouldn't stick around for that by himself. So this said nothing about his power level.

I'm also expecting a cool looking panel in this chapter to send him off, maybe another one of him flexing his ability. It's the way Oda does things, he did this when Kuzan stopped Mingo, it de escalated without Mingo looking bad. GB apparently still has to be dealt with in the future he was never gonna have him be stopped here.
The mf was supposed to beat alliance that beat two yonko and got scared by a single yonko crew who didn't even stepped on Wano?
Lol you guys were meming Kizaru would take on 2 yonko but this mf didn't even put a fight to one?
After that racist bigot talk if you didn't injure even one alliance you are a pussy.
And King queen were injured. Why the fuck would they be chilling in Impel down otherwise if they could move? QUEEN and King both lost an arm.
Admit it Akainu is the only onr who is top 5 rest all admirals atr below yonko

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
So who was telling me that Momo wouldn't be able to damage fodderbull? Step the fuck up.

:beckmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.