Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda just wanted to introduce GB here. GB's "hype" was trashing 2 top commanders at the same time. That's insane hype, because nobody had done that, we had MF war where commanders were quite threatening, Big Mom literally running from a commander earlier in the same arc. It's unfortunate he used King/Queen like that but that was supposed to be the big intro moment.

Yonkou fanbase were praying Momo and the scabbards were enough to cause GB to leave, reality was it took the presence of another Yonkou crew for GB to finally back off. That's simply Oda's way of sending GB out after his intro without dehyping him 1 bit. Because realistically even Prime Roger wouldn't stick around for that by himself. So this said nothing about his power level.

I'm also expecting a cool looking panel in this chapter to send him off, maybe another one of him flexing his ability. It's the way Oda does things, he did this when Kuzan stopped Mingo, it de escalated without Mingo looking bad. GB apparently still has to be dealt with in the future he was never gonna have him be stopped here.
But oda coulda done this muuuuch much better. GB just came in saying he wanted all the heat. And now he turns tail after a scuffle with some low tier fodder and a coc signal of shanks?. That is not good.

Feels like every character in Wano has brushed off Boro Breath but GB is taking damage let alone it was from Momo? Oh man Admiral fans are down so fucking bad. :risitameh:
Wood is weak to fire so interactions matter...but then again where was Aramaki's Armament Haki to bypass interactions?

Not really, in that scenario it was Teach with his full crew, and Akainu by himself with some fodder.

Here GB is dealing with an alliance which is factually > 2 Yonkou Captains + 1 Yonkou crew, and now he has another Yonkou crew pincering him.

Mind you he is doing this all against Akainu's orders. He was already being pretty stupid waltzing in on the alliance, but if he didn't back off after discovering Shanks and crew were on the borders, he'd be the second most retarded character in the entire series only behind Oden.
:milaugh:copium

I really don't understand why people ask what was the point of Green bull in wano .
One was to introduce him , two to show how cocky he is thinking he can beat luffy cause he new yonko .
While also showing us more momo growth .

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
The mf was supposed to beat alliance that beat two yonko and got scared by a single yonko crew who didn't even stepped on Wano?
Lol you guys were meming Kizaru would take on 2 yonko but this mf didn't even put a fight to one?
After that racist bigot talk if you didn't injure even one alliance you are a pussy.
And King queen were injured. Why the fuck would they be chilling in Impel down otherwise if they could move? QUEEN and King both lost an arm.
Admit it Akainu is the only onr who is top 5 rest all admirals atr below yonko
Anyone with half a brain knows no one is taking that entire alliance on by himself. You could make a prime whitebeard and roger do fusion and they still would lose.

If you wanna celebrate crumbs go ahead, I don't blame you after Wano lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.